Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone > Forum Rallies & Meet Ups
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-11-2007, 07:38 AM   #21
J&C
4 Rivet Member

2002 31' Classic
Ozark , Missouri
Thumbs up As always, we had a great time!

Kay,
It's always great to meet new friends, I'm glad you came and hope to see you at another rally. Your Bananna Pudding was the best I've ever had. Thanks for sending the leftover with me but it's, gone already

Jim, present I got from the gift-exchange is great, I 'm sure to wear it out! Thanks again for arranging the brewery-tour and furnishing the Keg!

Rob, it was nice you came to the Forums Rally at Blanco before your return to New York via Fort Hood. Thanks for all the information you shared with us about Airstream's and the Radio talk show on The VAP, now I can't stop tuning into Welcome to the Frontpage - The Vintage Airstream Podcast

Thanks Mike for saving me 15,000 dollars, now I can inform the Ford Dealer since they cannot fix-it

I like the idea of having a Friday nite theme dinner since dining options are limited in town.
J&C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:51 PM   #22
3 Rivet Member

1984 31' Limited
1983 31' Airstream310
Austin , Texas
FUN IN BLANCO? Or COURSE!!
Can you believe the weather we had this year!!! See it doesn't have to snow if you beleive it WON"T!
Peter and I and the demonic chickens got rained on a little on our way home, drove all the way from Henely on 290 to our exit off Mopac and Steck with another Airstream wish I could remember the WBCCI No.11something wondered if they were coming from Fredricksburg.
I loved having coffee beer for breakfast and I got lots of candy at the parade, but no beads bummer will have to ask the Blanco people about that.
I am looking forward to next year already moslty because we will be having 2 of the Best Pot Lucks this side of the Mississippi!!!!yeehaaaaa, maybe we can hire that waitor at the campground to wait on us at the camp next year, I am sure Dennis would be glad to pay the tip !!!!!!!
Kay I think you were the surprise hit of the weekend, best bananna pudding and the most traded gift of the white elephant game ,not bad for your first rally!! Of course you got our respect the minute we saw you drive that 31footer!
Hope to see you all this spring somewhere if not,
We will be back when Santa rides into Blanco on the big Tractor!!
CatStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 11:34 AM   #23
J&C
4 Rivet Member

2002 31' Classic
Ozark , Missouri
Chili

Dennis,

Your Chili was great, thanks for the left-over's. We stopped on the way home, warmed some on the stove, it was good!

JB
J&C is offline   Reply With Quote