Old 03-16-2010, 03:18 PM   #15
Pet Sitter Extraordinaire

1975 27' Overlander
Chattanooga , Tennessee
Jim, that's great! I would hate to be the only one at your rally. But I'm sure I could find something to do if I were the only one! Been wanting to go to Dollywood again and that would be the perfect weekend to do it!

Air #2757
1989 SquareStream (Annie #8)
kposey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:12 AM   #16
Rivet Master

1996 34' Limited
1976 31' Sovereign
1983 31' Excella
Greeneville , Tennessee
[QUOTE=James Rogers;794184]2nd ANNUAL DUTCHSTREAM RALLY 2010
Oct. 1 - 3, 2010
Ripplin’ Waters Campground
Sevierville, TN 37876
[www.ripplinwatersrv.com]
1-888-747-7546 or 865-453-4169
Hosts Jim & Regina
865-803-3963

Jim,
I just signed up on your Yahoo group for this, I am planning to be at the Oct gathering in our new/old 1997 34ft AS, just have not made reservations yet. I have a trip I am concentrating on getting done at the end of may before I put out money for anything else.

Sarge

Old 04-23-2010, 07:32 PM   #17
4 Rivet Member

1987 34.5' Airstream 345
Dandridge , Tennessee
I have started a new web site. Please take some time a visit it. I have posted photos of our rally last year, the Chuckwagon cook off in Pigeon Forge and the DOG we attended at Panther Creek last week end.
Dutchstream - Home

I think this will be the last of my exploring around for a site for "Dutchstream". This web looks promising. Check it our and get acquainted with it. I'll be using this site for my Dutchstream rallies. I'll also use the Air Stream forum to list stuff.

I'm pretty exited about this site.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:39 AM   #18
Rivet Master

1988 29' Excella
Collinsville , Illinois
It's official! We put in for vacation for this. We have the whole week after the rally to explore the area. Trying to decide if we should stay at the campground after the rally or go check out another one. Our main concern is our truck. It does not like big hills with the trailer. Looks like we are OK getting to Sevierville (we are coming from Illinois) but where do the mountains really start? We have taken it to Branson but it looks like the hills are bigger in TN.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:43 AM   #19
4 Rivet Member

1987 34.5' Airstream 345
Dandridge , Tennessee
Glad to see you found my web site. Thank you for joining.

When you get to the camp ground you will see the mountains. This is a nice clean campground. You are only 1/2 mile past the Lodge store, Knife Works, Coleman and the Tool store. There are many things to do in this area. Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are only a short hop down the road. At the campground office they will have many brochures of the area.

We do a lot of Camp Dutch Oven cooking at this rally. I will be offering help on cooking to anyone that needs it. Bring some friends with you that like to camp. This rally is open to everyone.

See you at the Dutchstream rally.

Your hosts,
Jim & Regina
Old 06-02-2010, 10:31 AM   #20
Rivet Master

1988 29' Excella
Collinsville , Illinois
Made reservations today for the rally. Am only the 3rd to sign up.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:48 PM   #21
Rivet Master

1988 29' Excella
Collinsville , Illinois
Since I last posted we have sold our 1/2 ton Silverado and purchased a Ford Excursion. Now that we are no longer limited by the truck our campground choices have greatly expanded. Took it on our first family trip last weekend. Daughters (college age) were thrilled to have plenty of room for themselves plus all of their stuff.
Old 06-26-2010, 05:49 PM   #22
Rivet Master

1996 34' Limited
1976 31' Sovereign
1983 31' Excella
Greeneville , Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcair View Post
Since I last posted we have sold our 1/2 ton Silverado and purchased a Ford Excursion. Now that we are no longer limited by the truck our campground choices have greatly expanded. Took it on our first family trip last weekend. Daughters (college age) were thrilled to have plenty of room for themselves plus all of their stuff.
Welcome to the "Ex" family, I would suggest you check out our site for Fords and Excursions, we even have our own club for Ex's
Excursion - King of SUVs - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Sarge
Old 07-13-2010, 07:06 PM   #23
4 Rivet Member

1987 34.5' Airstream 345
Dandridge , Tennessee
Hello to all,
Well the Dutchstream rally is only a few months away. Working at Lodge Store in Sevierville lets me talk to a lot of people. I have been passing out cards for this rally and we should have a larger group than last year.

Bush's bean has opened their new store, museum [that you can inter act with] and a deli. They have great food and a friendly staff. Anyone interested in going on Friday around 11 o'clock let me know so I can let Bush's know how many to expect. I chocked a few recipes out of Duke [the dog]. He is OK now so I didn't hurt him much. We will be making these for you at the Saturday night dinner.

Same schedule as last year. We hope to see everyone from last year plus a lot more.

Check out our web site and click on the photo of the camp cooking set. I have them for sale and will be bringing a few to all the Rallies.

Let us know when and what site you are on at Ripplin Waters RV campgrounds.
Your Hosts Jim & Regina

PS It is Halloween time so come prepared to show us your decorations.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:39 PM   #24
4 Rivet Member

1987 34.5' Airstream 345
Dandridge , Tennessee
I guess I was on drugs or something when I wrote the post last night. Try this one.
Hello to all,

The Dutchstream Rally is only 77 day away [Oct. 1-3, 2010] Don't forget to get your reservations in at ripplinwatersrv.com. This will be a larger rally than last year. Working at the Lodge Store in Sevierville lets me talk to a lot of people. I have been passing out cards for this rally.

Bush's bean has opened their new store, museum [that you can inter act with] and a deli. They have great food and a friendly staff. Anyone interested in going on Friday Oct. 1, 2010 around 11 o'clock let me know so I can let Bush's know how many to expect. I chocked a few recipes out of Duke [the dog]. He is OK now so I didn't hurt him much. We will be making some of these recipes for you at the Saturday night dinner.

Same schedule as last year. We hope to see everyone from last year plus a lot more.

Check out our web site [dutchstream4757.webs.com] and click on photos, then the camp cooking set. You will have to click the photo again when it comes up. I have them for sale and will be bringing a few to all the Rallies.

Let us know when and what site you are on at Ripplin Waters RV campgrounds.

Your Hosts Jim & Regina

PS It is Halloween time so come prepared to show us your decorations at the October Rally.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:03 AM   #25
4 Rivet Member

1987 34.5' Airstream 345
Dandridge , Tennessee
Hi Sarge,

You can tour the museum 7 days a week. Bush's bean are not open on Sundays. Saturday you can take the grand kids there and still be back in time for our pot luck diner that night. The tour is self guided so you can spend as much time there as you want. The Cafe is attached to the building. It is about 6 or 7 miles from the campground. I have the tour for Friday cause most rallies I've attended, a lot of folks get there the day before. We like to do that so we are not in the hassle of trying to set up with everyone else.

Another reason is we eat late on Saturday morning and then have open house. If most are agreeable we could eat earlier and not have the open house tour. This rally is for everyone so everyone has a say in it. We can change things for next year.

I'll post this on the Air Stream forum.

Hope to see and meet you Sarge and the grand kids.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:18 PM   #26
4 Rivet Member

1987 34.5' Airstream 345
Dandridge , Tennessee
Help,
Does anyone know where I can get a new in dash blower motor for a 1987 Air Stream 345?
Mine is no good. Jackson center said that ARA is out of business. So I need a cross reference for this motor.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:46 AM   #27
Rivet Master

1996 34' Limited
1976 31' Sovereign
1983 31' Excella
Greeneville , Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rogers View Post
Help,
Does anyone know where I can get a new in dash blower motor for a 1987 Air Stream 345?
Mine is no good. Jackson center said that ARA is out of business. So I need a cross reference for this motor.
James you might try to contact TrailerWorks at http://trailerworks.biz, they refurb Airstreams, says they have parts and can locate parts, they may be of help.

Sarge
Old 09-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #28
4 Rivet Member

1987 34.5' Airstream 345
Dandridge , Tennessee
This rally is just around the corner so get your reservations in soon. Let me know what site you are on. We are on site #2.

Air Stream - Dutchstream Rally 2010
Date: October 1 -3 ,2009

Ripplin’ Waters Campground
Ripplin' Waters Campground & Cabin Rentals, Sevierville, Tennessee
1930Winfield Dunn Parkway [Highway 66]
Sevierville, TN 37876
1-888-747-7546 or 865-453-4169
Your hosts are: Jim & Regina 865-803-3963

Located 5 miles south of I-40 at EXIT 407.

RAFFLE: Bring an unwrapped item to give away at the RAFFLE on Saturday night after dinner. This can be an inexpensive new item, used item, funny, gag or whatever. We will give everyone a ticket that donates a RAFFLE item.

FRIDAY MORNING
We have to leave the campgrounds by 10 AM to go to the Bush’s Bean tour. Breakfast will be on your own. Please meet at our site by 9:50 AM. [For those people that can not make Friday mornings Bush's tour we can also do it on Saturday. Just let me know how many want to go.]

FRIDAY EVENING: 6:30PM at our site. This will be a pot luck for the folks that come early, combined with a MEET and GREET.

SATURDAY BRUNCH: 9 AM. We will have the use of the pavilion for a pot luck breakfast. Bring a dish to share [preferably cooked in your Dutch Oven].

SATURDAY EVENING Happy hour starts at 5 o’clock [bring your drink of choice] At 6 or so we will have another pot luck dinner at the pavilion. Don’t forget to save room in your tummies for all the delectable Dutch Oven cuisines prepared by your fellow campers.

After dinner we will start the RAFFLE. Don’t forget your tickets.

SUNDAY MORNING The campground provides church service in the pavilion at 10 AM. If anyone is interested we will do pot luck breakfast at our site.

Don’t forget to bring your own utensils, cups and plates to each meal as well as a big appetite.

Anyone have a large coffee pot and would like to be in charge of making coffee???

Whatcha cookin,
Jim and Regina