We have 58 sites reserved at Olema RV, with 24 of those being full hookup sites. We have reserved all the sites in the Bay, Cedar, Dogwood, and IronWood loops. We also have all of the sites around the Campfire Center. Full hookup sites have an asterisk. Contact Jeff (HootMon-Frau) to reserve a site.
First come-first serve. When requesting, it might be best if you have a first, second and third site choice.
The Olema Campground is located next to the Point Reyes National Seashore, just north of San Francisco. Outdoor activities like bird watching, hiking, kayaking or just relaxing on the beach. The campground is located next to 65,000 acres of unspoiled park land and wilderness.
Reservation Polices for 2017
1. All nights must be pre-paid to Jeff (HootMon-Frau) no later than October 15, 2016!
2. A cashier’s check, personal check, or money order are accepted.
3. All nights before, during and after the rally must be reserved and paid for through Jeff.
I have reserved all sites for 4/6, 4/7, 4/8, 4/9 and 4/10. Earlier arrival or later departures need to be coordinated through me
4. Camping fees are $36.00 a night. This is a discounted rate from $50.
5. I must report our final numbers on March 1, 2017.
6. A standby list will be created once all reserved sites are full.
If there are cancellations, I will fill from the standby list in the order in which it was filled.
Cancellation Polices for 2017
• Reservation fees are fully refundable if cancelled BEFORE March 1, 2017
• One night’s fee will be charged if you cancel ON or AFTER March 1, 2017 and is not refundable. (remaining night(s) will be refunded)
Site assignments are subject to change without notice. Site requests will be honored if possible. Please understand we may have to make changes in site assignments, and I will notify you if there is a site change request for your site.
Procedures for Making Reservations and Payment
1. Decide which nights you will be staying at Olema
2. Figure out your fee by “number of nights” X $36.00
3. Send Jeff an email email@example.com
for his address to mail a check.
4. Pay for ALL nights you are staying at Olema by October 15, 2016!
5. Please include the following information with payment:
Dates paid for:
Your email address:
Phone number that you can be contacted:
You will receive a confirmation email within a few days from Jeff.
Reread the above cancellation policy.
See you there!