Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-08-2015, 08:48 PM   #211
2 Rivet Member
 
1965 20' Globetrotter
Sacramento , California
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 61
Images: 13
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFamily View Post
Hello!
My family and guests are driving up from Los Angeles Thursday and staying until Monday!
We are super excited to join the NorCal Spring Rally!
I have 2 boys 10 and 13 and their friend another boy that is 15.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and enjoying the beautiful redwoods!!!!
Our site is 4B.

See everyone on Friday :-)
Great! Our two boys are 13 and 15. They will be excited to see some other non adults!
We are in 111B. Stop by!
__________________

__________________
"It's always something!" --Roseanne Roseannadanna
jakes_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:05 PM   #212
Rivet Master
 
Coastalview's Avatar
 
2002 27' Safari
Carmel-by-the-Sea , California
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,387
Images: 14
Send a message via AIM to Coastalview Send a message via Yahoo to Coastalview
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFamily View Post
Hello!
My family and guests are driving up from Los Angeles Thursday and staying until Monday!
We are super excited to join the NorCal Spring Rally!
I have 2 boys 10 and 13 and their friend another boy that is 15.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and enjoying the beautiful redwoods!!!!
Our site is 4B.

See everyone on Friday :-)
Great news for my son Collin whom is 15
See all of you soon,
Jeff
__________________

__________________
AIR: 649
TAC: CA-40
Northern California Airstreamers
Coastalview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 10:58 PM   #213
4 Rivet Member
 
casarodante's Avatar

 
2012 31' Classic
Visalia , California
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 480
Images: 29
Chopped chicken liver pate,.......#123....TerraYacht....Cliff & Andrea
Friday evening: cheeses and accessories TerraYacht

Appetizer - Spicy Artichoke Dip; Site 73; CAMP AIR; Tim & Jeanie
Pot Luck - Texas Ranger Baked Beans; etc.

Large container of home-made chocolate brownies from Seattle. I'll find a winery on the way down! A Cabernet perhaps with those brownies....ouch! Jeff jkinglet

Maggie, Scott and Peter, site 136:Appetizer, not sure, something baked. Pot luck: italian olive oil/cornmeal/almond cake mounded with some kind of fruit in a honey/lemon vanilla dressing.

Julie, and Bob, site 145: Casini Churned Vanilla Ice Cream for the desert menu.

John & Lori, Site #121: Appetizer, Orange Chicken Nuggets. Pot Luck, Marinated/BBQ Veggies. We arrive Friday afternoon and depart on Monday.

Vinnie & Cindy, Site #134 Pot Luck, 16 lbs of Shrimp on the Barbi.

Scott and Valerie (plus Ainsley and Lucy) - site 135 - appetizer: chicken satay skewers; pot luck: sweet and tangy BBQ meatballs.

Jeff, Kathy & Collin #125 Pot luck: b-cake because it;s Kathy's Birthday Shhhhhh!

Suzzee/Allen - #122 - Deviled Eggs for HHour and a yummy salad (still deciding what kind) for potluck... and wine, of course

jakes_mama #111 B (Jayne, Brian, Jake and Charles + Rocky the Wonder Beagle) App for HH, Bruschetta; Pot luck, fruit bowl (strawberries + ).

Roger/Roxie - #144 - Happy Hour - Glazed bacon wrapped sausage (w/free EKG!). Potluck - Pasta casserole.
__________________
Roger & Roxie (rore62) Smith (Air#178 - WBCCI#1646)
Visalia, CA (between Fresno & Bakersfield)
2012 31' Classic - Nuestra casa rodante
Blog: http://www.casarodante.org - Old Airstream slides: http://airstream.casarodante.org
casarodante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 12:38 AM   #214
4 Rivet Member
 
Suzzeee's Avatar
 
2012 28' International
Antioch , SF Bay Area
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airmor View Post
Airmor (Orange Bumpers)
Debra & Barbara will be in site #59. We'll arrive Friday eve.

We're bringing Gluten Free Tri Colored Quinoa w/roasted veggies. Washed and gassed up the truck... We're looking forward to seeing the NorCal gang. Safe travels everybody.
WooHoo - will be great to see you again! We're heading out early tomorrow morning!!
__________________
2012 International Serenity 28
2012 Ford F150 EcoBoost TV

https://www.facebook.com/starlettediary
Suzzeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:48 AM   #215
Rivet Master
 
FreshAir's Avatar

 
1966 24' Tradewind
Placerville , California
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,327
Images: 2
Beautiful morning

We are awakening to a typical Casini morning. Overcast...wet...chilly...just beautiful.


Neil
__________________
Neil and Lynn Holman
FreshAir #12407

Avatar;
Kirk Creek, Big Sur, Ca. coast.

1966 Trade Wind

1971 Buick Centurion convertible
455 cid

1969 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight
455 cid
FreshAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:54 AM   #216
2 Rivet Member
 
HootMon-Frau's Avatar
 
2008 16' Bambi
Los Gatos , California
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 60
Images: 7
Trying to get the last few located. Can't wait to see everybody! Safe travels!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Casini-Site-Map-4-9-2015.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	206.4 KB
ID:	235927  
__________________
HootMon-Frau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 03:16 PM   #217
1 Rivet Member
 
2008 25' International
San Jose , California
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 16
My daughter Ainsley (Lucy is the dog) would love to tie dye. She's a bit below the age range (6) but has a little experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by webspinner View Post
While we're talking about things to do:

For anyone who is interested in where yarn comes from, I'll be bringing my spinning wheel and a spare, plus my smaller weaving loom.

Anyone who wants to can try their hand at spinning or weaving - I can teach you the basics. If I have an idea of how strong the interest is, I can adjust accordingly.

Another alternative is to set up a tie-dye station. Bring a washed t-shirt. I'll bring dyes, dye solution chemicals, rubber bands, gloves and a low mess place to work. You'll take your project home in a ziploc bag and wash it out after it sets for 24 hours. All of these activities are suitable for ages 9 to 90, and for various blood alcohol levels.

So, what do you think? Any takers?
__________________
indygirl85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 12:31 AM   #218
3 Rivet Member
 
1952 25' Cruiser
1967 22' Safari
1969 18' Caravel
Palo Alto , California
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 125
We are bringing chicken wings to the meet n greet. And deviled eggs to the potluck.
No blue Hawaiians on this trip.!
__________________
markdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 12:35 AM   #219
3 Rivet Member
 
1952 25' Cruiser
1967 22' Safari
1969 18' Caravel
Palo Alto , California
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 125
Barbie, I want to see the spinning and weaving show ! If anyone wants to learn how to knit or crochet I will bring some supplies and would be happy to teach! Or if you already know how, we could do some together!
Denise
__________________
markdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 07:44 AM   #220
New Member
 
2010 27' FB Flying Cloud
Fremont , California
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Susan and David will be in F20 from Friday to Monday. We are bringing a chicken and asparagus casserole for the pot luck.

David & Susan
__________________
Zephyr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 08:30 AM   #221
2 Rivet Member
 
HootMon-Frau's Avatar
 
2008 16' Bambi
Los Gatos , California
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 60
Images: 7
Here's the final site map for Casini... plus Susan and David in F20!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Casini-Site-Map-4-10-2015.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	207.8 KB
ID:	235966  
__________________
HootMon-Frau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:34 AM   #222
Rivet Master
 
FreshAir's Avatar

 
1966 24' Tradewind
Placerville , California
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,327
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdenise View Post
We are bringing chicken wings to the meet n greet. And deviled eggs to the potluck.
No blue Hawaiians on this trip.!
OH.......what color Hawaiian can you bring?



Neil.....
__________________
Neil and Lynn Holman
FreshAir #12407

Avatar;
Kirk Creek, Big Sur, Ca. coast.

1966 Trade Wind

1971 Buick Centurion convertible
455 cid

1969 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight
455 cid
FreshAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 09:48 AM   #223
Rivet Master
 
SuperTrouper's Avatar
 
2008 27' International CCD FB
Petaluma , California
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 608
Images: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by casarodante View Post
Chopped chicken liver pate,.......#123....TerraYacht....Cliff & Andrea
Friday evening: cheeses and accessories TerraYacht

Appetizer - Spicy Artichoke Dip; Site 73; CAMP AIR; Tim & Jeanie
Pot Luck - Texas Ranger Baked Beans; etc.

Large container of home-made chocolate brownies from Seattle. I'll find a winery on the way down! A Cabernet perhaps with those brownies....ouch! Jeff jkinglet

Maggie, Scott and Peter, site 136:Appetizer, not sure, something baked. Pot luck: italian olive oil/cornmeal/almond cake mounded with some kind of fruit in a honey/lemon vanilla dressing.

Julie, and Bob, site 145: Casini Churned Vanilla Ice Cream for the desert menu.

John & Lori, Site #121: Appetizer, Orange Chicken Nuggets. Pot Luck, Marinated/BBQ Veggies. We arrive Friday afternoon and depart on Monday.

Vinnie & Cindy, Site #134 Pot Luck, 16 lbs of Shrimp on the Barbi.

Scott and Valerie (plus Ainsley and Lucy) - site 135 - appetizer: chicken satay skewers; pot luck: sweet and tangy BBQ meatballs.

Jeff, Kathy & Collin #125 Pot luck: b-cake because it;s Kathy's Birthday Shhhhhh!

Suzzee/Allen - #122 - Deviled Eggs for HHour and a yummy salad (still deciding what kind) for potluck... and wine, of course

jakes_mama #111 B (Jayne, Brian, Jake and Charles + Rocky the Wonder Beagle) App for HH, Bruschetta; Pot luck, fruit bowl (strawberries + ).

Roger/Roxie - #144 - Happy Hour - Glazed bacon wrapped sausage (w/free EKG!). Potluck - Pasta casserole.

SuperTrouper #62 (Brad, Maggie and Billy) Potluck- Pesto Lasagne and some nice wine


- Brad Sent from my iPad using Airstream Forums
__________________
SuperTrouper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 11:40 AM   #224
New Member
 
Currently Looking...
Napa , California
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakes_mama View Post
Great! Our two boys are 13 and 15. They will be excited to see some other non adults!
We are in 111B. Stop by!
My 11 year old and I will be there tonight. Unfortunately we will be on the wrong side of the tracks in a lowly tent. We are looking for an airstream to purchase this summer. hope he can hang with the boys....His Mom isn't that cool!
__________________

__________________
ASDremz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NorCal : 2014 NorCal Spring Rally, Casini Ranch, April 18-20 Coastalview Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 446 08-02-2014 07:42 AM
NorCal : NorCal Spring Rally, Casini Ranch, April 12-14, 2013 Coastalview Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 638 04-19-2013 12:11 AM
NorCal : NorCal Spring Rally, Casini Ranch, April 13-15, 2012 Coastalview Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 940 10-22-2012 07:03 AM
NorCal : NorCal Spring Rally, Casini Ranch, April 15-17 Big Dee Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 731 05-01-2011 12:23 AM


Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.