Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-13-2008, 09:22 PM   #197
Richard77
 
richard77's Avatar
 
1959 24' Tradewind
Currently Looking...
eckert , Colorado and Mexico
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 94
If you haven't reached 20 yet, sign me up! BM newbie and can't wait.
__________________

__________________
Richard
Baja Blog http://360panoramas.com
Store http://zazzle.com/zgdesign*
Portfolio http://myflash.biz

richard77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:56 AM   #198
Richard77
 
richard77's Avatar
 
1959 24' Tradewind
Currently Looking...
eckert , Colorado and Mexico
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 94
1. * AllenPom - 27 ft AS with 8'x19' attached canopy, Toyota Sequoia, bike rack, - total length = 48ft, honda EU gen. Arrive Mon or Tues, leave Sun.

2. * ArtStream - 28 ft. AS, 15 ft box truck, 2k Honda genny, 50 ft. Arriving Monday, leaving?

3. * BamCamper - 16 ft. AS & attached Jeep, Honda genny, arriving Monday-Monday

4. * ChopperPilot - 17' Bambi II/Toyota FJ with small awning, tuesday, Honda EU, lots of neon and so much smack talk you need wings to stay above it.

5. * Cstar - 28' Safari SE, Ford F250, Monday thru Sunday or Monday

6. * DandB^2 - 16 foot 2007 Bambi, ford ranger, 2400 ESI Generator, M-F

7. * markparker22: 31' Excella, Suburban, generators, arrive Saturday before opening day (BM/DMV volunteer), departing Tuesday after closing.

8. * NevadaGeo (still a maybe) 31' 78 Excella, Chevy 3500

9. * Zenflyr - 22 ft Argosy, Dodge Sprinter, Monday thru Sat. or so

10. * Zeppelinium - 31 Sovereign, Longbed X-cab, early Monday until my camera is full

11.* KimW 19' Bambi 2005, Jeep Grad Cherokee We-thru Sat.

12.* R & K - 18' Caravel, '07 tundra - Monday aft thru Sun am.

13. *str8strm - 34.5 ft. Classic Motorhome (no toad), 7kw onboard generator, tables, chairs, various beverages. Monday to Monday

14. jhelion - 26' 62 overlander, 2 people, M-F, GMC Yukon

15. Charlyf / 1knitwit, have figured out how to successfully cut and paste. We have a 20" Safari and will be there Monday thru Sunday. they are attending and are married, they have 2 tickets, one trailer and are trying to decide what to bring as a generator this year.

16.* Phil Gobie W/Gregg (2) Dodge Ram 77/31' W/awning, Gen. and all the typical porch stuff. plan to be there all week. No set time for arival or departure.

17. *silverbear - 31 ft AS, Ford F250 (20 ft), 2400 ESI Gen, arriving Monday, leaving Sunday or later...

18. ebair - 34ft AS, crew long bed Chev, 55 ft, pull out canopy + 20x10 canopy, gen set, arrival not set in stone yet but prob Mon AM, will add info as aquired

19. richard77 - 24ft AS, Willys Wagon or 19' Cortez MH, Honda gen. Monday - Monday, 10 x 10 canopy

* Don Cook

* drsbeddor


Names in RED will be removed from reservations list May1
__________________

__________________
Richard
Baja Blog http://360panoramas.com
Store http://zazzle.com/zgdesign*
Portfolio http://myflash.biz

richard77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 06:03 PM   #199
4 Rivet Member
 
JulianneJ's Avatar
 
2003 22' International CCD
Seattle , Washington
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 491
Images: 30
Send a message via MSN to JulianneJ
Burning Man movie

Hey all~
just rented threw Netflix a movie called:
Journey to the flame; 8 years of Burning Man.
Wish I had seen it before my first time oh so many years ago and wow how I miss my playa "home".
For those who are interested there is a Vegas event called Dark Skies in June. Pre funk party!

~Jules
Lucy wbbci memeber #4989
Theme camp The Osasis ~ Organ Donor Information
__________________
JulianneJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:20 AM   #200
Rivet Master
 
Yhottys's Avatar
 
1959 26' Overlander
1960 24' Tradewind
1961 16' Bambi
Oakland , California
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 758
Images: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard77
1. * AllenPom - 27 ft AS with 8'x19' attached canopy, Toyota Sequoia, bike rack, - total length = 48ft, honda EU gen. Arrive Mon or Tues, leave Sun.

2. * ArtStream - 28 ft. AS, 15 ft box truck, 2k Honda genny, 50 ft. Arriving Monday, leaving?

3. * BamCamper - 16 ft. AS & attached Jeep, Honda genny, arriving Monday-Monday

4. * ChopperPilot - 17' Bambi II/Toyota FJ with small awning, tuesday, Honda EU, lots of neon and so much smack talk you need wings to stay above it.

5. * Cstar - 28' Safari SE, Ford F250, Monday thru Sunday or Monday

6. * DandB^2 - 16 foot 2007 Bambi, ford ranger, 2400 ESI Generator, M-F

7. * markparker22: 31' Excella, Suburban, generators, arrive Saturday before opening day (BM/DMV volunteer), departing Tuesday after closing.

8. * NevadaGeo (still a maybe) 31' 78 Excella, Chevy 3500

9. * Zenflyr - 22 ft Argosy, Dodge Sprinter, Monday thru Sat. or so

10. * Zeppelinium - 31 Sovereign, Longbed X-cab, early Monday until my camera is full

11.* KimW 19' Bambi 2005, Jeep Grad Cherokee We-thru Sat.

12.* R & K - 18' Caravel, '07 tundra - Monday aft thru Sun am.

13. *str8strm - 34.5 ft. Classic Motorhome (no toad), 7kw onboard generator, tables, chairs, various beverages. Monday to Monday

14. jhelion - 26' 62 overlander, 2 people, M-F, GMC Yukon

15. Charlyf / 1knitwit, have figured out how to successfully cut and paste. We have a 20" Safari and will be there Monday thru Sunday. they are attending and are married, they have 2 tickets, one trailer and are trying to decide what to bring as a generator this year.

16.* Phil Gobie W/Gregg (2) Dodge Ram 77/31' W/awning, Gen. and all the typical porch stuff. plan to be there all week. No set time for arival or departure.

17. *silverbear - 31 ft AS, Ford F250 (20 ft), 2400 ESI Gen, arriving Monday, leaving Sunday or later...

18. ebair - 34ft AS, crew long bed Chev, 55 ft, pull out canopy + 20x10 canopy, gen set, arrival not set in stone yet but prob Mon AM, will add info as aquired

19. richard77 - 24ft AS, Willys Wagon or 19' Cortez MH, Honda gen. Monday - Monday, 10 x 10 canopy

* Don Cook

* drsbeddor


Names in RED will be removed from reservations list May1
If there's space after May 1st, we would love to camp with you! 25' AS, Dodge Ram p/u, Monday to Sunday, generator and liquid refreshments!

Gemma and Murray
__________________
Yhottys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 06:36 AM   #201
Rivet Master
 
Zeppelinium's Avatar

 
1975 31' Sovereign
1973 27' Overlander
1977 23' Safari
Palmer Lake , Colorado
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,908
Send a message via Skype™ to Zeppelinium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yhottys
If there's space after May 1st, we would love to camp with you! 25' AS, Dodge Ram p/u, Monday to Sunday, generator and liquid refreshments!...Gemma and Murray
I think that will work out. I don't think our two attendees in RED are going to sign up. I'll be doing the parking layout in mid-May, so even if they do we'll see if 21 can fit comfortably. I've got enough marker rope to do a 200' rectangle, vice the planned 170' one.

Dr Quark
Zeppelinium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 07:58 AM   #202
Tramp Streamer
Commercial Member
 
ArtStream's Avatar
 
1995 28' Excella
Artist , at Large
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,002
Images: 65
Blog Entries: 1
The park is now FULL

The Rally is now closed. The Park is now FULL. The Rally is now closed.

1. * ArtStream - 28 ft. AS, 15 ft box truck, 2k Honda genny, Solar, 50 ft. full awnings. Arriving Monday, leaving?

2.* AllenPom - 27 ft AS with 8'x19' attached canopy, Toyota Sequoia, bike rack, - total length = 48ft, honda EU gen. Arrive Mon or Tues, leave Sun.

3. * BamCamper - 16 ft. AS & attached Jeep, Honda genny, arriving Monday-Monday

4. * ChopperPilot - 17' Bambi II/Toyota FJ with small awning, tuesday, Honda EU, lots of neon and so much smack talk you need wings to stay above it.

5. * Cstar - 28' Safari SE, Ford F250, Monday thru Sunday or Monday

6. * DandB^2 - 16 foot 2007 Bambi, ford ranger, 2400 ESI Generator, M-F

7. * markparker22: 31' Excella, Suburban, generators, arrive Saturday before opening day (BM/DMV volunteer), departing Tuesday after closing.

8. * NevadaGeo (still a maybe) 31' 78 Excella, Chevy 3500

9. * Zenflyr - 22 ft Argosy, Dodge Sprinter, Monday thru Sat. or so

10. * Zeppelinium - 31 Sovereign, Longbed X-cab, early Monday until my camera is full

11.* KimW 19' Bambi 2005, Jeep Grad Cherokee We-thru Sat.

12.* R & K - 18' Caravel, '07 tundra - Monday aft thru Sun am.

13. *str8strm - 34.5 ft. Classic Motorhome (no toad), 7kw onboard generator, tables, chairs, various beverages. Monday to Monday

14. jhelion - 26' 62 overlander, 2 people, M-F, GMC Yukon

15. Charlyf / 1knitwit, have figured out how to successfully cut and paste. We have a 20" Safari and will be there Monday thru Sunday. they are attending and are married, they have 2 tickets, one trailer and are trying to decide what to bring as a generator this year.

16.* Phil Gobie W/Gregg (2) Dodge Ram 77/31' W/awning, Gen. and all the typical porch stuff. plan to be there all week. No set time for arival or departure.

17. *silverbear - 31 ft AS, Ford F250 (20 ft), 2400 ESI Gen, arriving Monday, leaving Sunday or later...

18. ebair - 34ft AS, crew long bed Chev, 55 ft, pull out canopy + 20x10 canopy, gen set, arrival not set in stone yet but prob Mon AM, will add info as aquired

19. richard77 - 24ft AS, Willys Wagon or 19' Cortez MH, Honda gen. Monday - Monday, 10 x 10 canopy

20. EconoMan, Van and Tent. Arrive Monday, leave Monday. Cooler, a few blankets, bicycle, liquid refresments.

21. Yhottys- 25" AS, Dodge PU, generator, liquid refresments.

The Rally is now closed. The Park is now FULL. The Rally is now closed.

IMPORTANT: In order to receive timely and important news, PLEASE make sure you have signed up for e-mail notification to this thread. If you and unsure as to how to turn this feature on, please contact a moderator or ask here!


The wait list section is NOW OPEN!
Feel free to leave your particulars there

The Great Umunges

__________________
ArtStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:07 AM   #203
Tramp Streamer
Commercial Member
 
ArtStream's Avatar
 
1995 28' Excella
Artist , at Large
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,002
Images: 65
Blog Entries: 1
The Weight List

THIS IS THE WAIT LIST

Sign up, line up, and do it every day!



ArtStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:26 AM   #204
Rivet Master
 
Zeppelinium's Avatar

 
1975 31' Sovereign
1973 27' Overlander
1977 23' Safari
Palmer Lake , Colorado
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,908
Send a message via Skype™ to Zeppelinium
Awllllllllll Riiiiiiiiighteeeeeee! We got a tribe! Yoohoo. Etc.

I hope you all know and respect the "blood brother" ceremony. In this day and age, of course, we have to do it with bloody Marys, but the thought is the same.... argh.

Dr Quark
Zeppelinium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:40 AM   #205
Rivet Master
Commercial Member
 
vinstream's Avatar
 
1962 19' Globetrotter
1963 19' Globetrotter
1961 19' Globetrotter
Wheat Ridge , Colorado
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 624
Images: 2
vinstream... 1962 Globe Trotter... Want to be on wait list... If someone has paid... i will pay them back...
__________________
www.VINSTREAM.com
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
WBCCI # 1962
Instagram #Vinstream
vinstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:16 PM   #206
Tramp Streamer
Commercial Member
 
ArtStream's Avatar
 
1995 28' Excella
Artist , at Large
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,002
Images: 65
Blog Entries: 1
Wanting and getting is two different things.
You'll have to figure out how to put yourself on the "Waiting List"

Umungis
ArtStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:42 PM   #207
Head Animal Wrangler
 
BamCamper's Avatar
 
2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,631
Images: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelinium
I hope you all know and respect the "blood brother" ceremony.
Dr Quark
Excellent.
I'll bring some magic elixir and the rubber chickens for my part in the ceremony.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	British Chinese Hustle.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	58682  
__________________
Rally on,
Bam
and no, those photos are not me.



BamCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 07:32 PM   #208
What's a rivet?
 
SilverBreeze's Avatar
 
2008 23' International CCD
Napa , California
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 29
Thumbs up Burn it up

Hot...Yes
Dirty...Very
Windy...Always
Naked...Most Likely

Fun.........You Betcha

Im want to do it A/S style this year

Bring lots of H2o
__________________
SilverBreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:10 PM   #209
Rivet Master
 
Silverwanabe's Avatar
 
1967 26' Overlander
Winston Salem , North Carolina
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 523
Images: 107
What are the temps that time of year?
__________________
Greg
Winston Salem, NC
WBCCI 5218,
Corresponding Secretary Piedmont NC Unit 161,
1967 Overlander International.
1979 Avion 30ft rear bath
TV's 88 Chevy Suburban 454, 3:42, TH400
95 Cadillac FW Brougham, LT1,3:42, 7k tow pk.
Silverwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:10 PM   #210
Rivet Master
Commercial Member
 
vinstream's Avatar
 
1962 19' Globetrotter
1963 19' Globetrotter
1961 19' Globetrotter
Wheat Ridge , Colorado
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 624
Images: 2
ArtStream vbmenu_register("postmenu_551807", true);
Tramp Streamer
Commercial Vendor



Profile: 1995 28' Excella
Artist, at Large Posts: 1,051

The Weight List
THIS IS THE WAIT LIST

Sign up, line up, and do it every day!

1, Vinstream Not totaly sure witch trailer im bringing


__________________

- Give karma - Report post
__________________

__________________
www.VINSTREAM.com
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
WBCCI # 1962
Instagram #Vinstream
vinstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Burning Man 2004: Burnstream Court Jeromepix Our Community 38 06-14-2011 10:27 AM
Going to Burning Man? AYRSTRM2 Other Rallies & Events 61 10-01-2007 12:47 PM
Burning Man 2005 markparker22 Other Rallies & Events 0 08-01-2005 07:02 PM
Burning Man? AirHeadRik Other Rallies & Events 5 07-28-2005 05:53 AM
Burning Man 2005 markparker22 Other Rallies & Events 8 01-08-2005 08:26 PM


Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.