Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-23-2007, 06:25 AM   #1
Rivet Master

1973 Argosy 26
Norristown , Pennsylvania
LPG Lines.

Here is something I do not know about and I would appreciate if someone could steer me in the right direction. I would like to use threaded 3/8" Stainless Steel LPG lines on the outside my Argosy. I have a source for all SS Elbows and Tee's as well as SS flex lines. Question is, is it legal for me to do so? Please help. Thank you in advance, "Boatdoc"
boatdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 07:36 AM   #2
Rivet Master

, Minnesota
Sounds great to me! I would go with tubing rather than the pipe, but thats personal preference.

The only guy you need to ask is the guy that writes your insurance policy. I assume this is for your own trailer, not one you are going to sell.
markdoane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 08:34 PM   #3
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
West of Fort Worth , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdoane
Sounds great to me! I would go with tubing rather than the pipe, but thats personal preference.

The only guy you need to ask is the guy that writes your insurance policy. I assume this is for your own trailer, not one you are going to sell.
I think you always should go on the assumption that you may have to sell it eventually - even when you may not want to. Things come up.
Dave
Fyrzowt is offline   Reply With Quote