Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-30-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2011 28' Flying Cloud
Kingston , Nova Scotia
WBCCI-How to join the club

Someone had just asked about how to join the club and I just sent my cheque out yesterday to our local chapter in Ontario.
I have had our new airstream since May but was undecided whether to jiont or not but after reading and talking to people I felt it right to give it a try since I want to be involved with this group of rver's in airstreams

George
Rust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1979 23' Safari
1954 29' Liner
Orange , California
George,

Congratulations on your purchase and decision to join us. Here is to many fun filled years.

Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
Someone had just asked about how to join the club and I just sent my cheque out yesterday to our local chapter in Ontario.
I have had our new airstream since May but was undecided whether to jiont or not but after reading and talking to people I felt it right to give it a try since I want to be involved with this group of rver's in airstreams

George
Bill Kerfoot, WBCCI/VAC/CAC/El Camino Real Unit #5223
Just my personal opinion
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon, 1977 Lincoln Continental, 2014 Dodge Durango
1979 23' Safari, and 1954 29' Double Door Liner Orange, CA

https://billbethsblog.blogspot.com/
wkerfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:24 PM   #3

London , Ontario
We are glad to have you with us! The Ontario group is large and active. Our focus is on fun, fellowship and friendship. We have 2 Rallies, (that include our business meetings), 2 Rendezvous (laid back events), caravans, events for children, happy hours, pot lucks. catered dinners fall and winter dinners both in Ontario and in the southern states, and entertainment. Blue Berets are not required and the dress is camping casual.

Tom the unit webmaster. (Ontario Unit WBCCI)
BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #4
Rivet Master

2006 19' Safari SE
Tucson , Arizona
Welcome, George, and when you get out our way be sure to hit a 4 Corners Unit rally for a great time and to meet wonderful people. We'll show you what having fun with Airstreamers is all about....guar-an-teed! In the meantime, enjoy your unit, the friends you will make, and your AS travels...
AirForums #21900
PastPrez, 4CU/WBCCI
TBRich is offline   Reply With Quote