Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-23-2006, 07:23 AM   #41
Rivet Master

1994 30' Excella
Currently Looking...
Milwaukee , Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruebel
Chaplain Kent

My Father-in-law and one other person from Wisconsin did not make it into the 2006 directory also. They renewed at the luncheon in November. Maybe the unit did not get them sent in by the deadline.

Larry Ruebel
Bismarck ND

"

What luncheon? They don't send out newsletters anymore.
Old 01-23-2006, 08:13 AM   #42
Rivet Master

1974 27' Overlander
1954 26' Romany Cruiser
1960 26' Overlander
Rockingham County , New Hampshire
Send a message via AIM to balrgn Send a message via Yahoo to balrgn
Quote:
Originally Posted by myboyburt
I know of 3 folks from the New England area who are missing from 2006 directory. 2 in the NEU and 1 in the WMU all who renewed their memberships before the November deadline (I believe).

I wonder what percentage of the decrease in membership numbers are really still in the club, just not in the directory.
I contacted them Friday, via E-mail, they felt I did not get it in in time, NOT, I sent the a copy of the canceled check and asked them what they were going to do about this????

'60 Overlander (Hoagy)
2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Duramax
WBCCI 1754 - AIR # 6281
www.balrgn.com
balrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 09:26 AM   #43
The Hawk's Lair

1985 34.5' Airstream 345
BACK WOODS , Minnesota
Smile Directory

I have been e-mailing with Ed Emerick who is on the board of Wisconsin WBCCI as well as Wisc. VAC. He is listed on both boards, but when I looked up his trailer number, he is NOT listed in either the Alphabetical or Numeric list.

To keep track of events in all of Region 7, Wi, Mn, Nd, Sd, and Manitoba, check the Region 7 web site. I am the web master and try to keeo all of that up to date. If you click on the Wisc. flag it will show Officers and there is another link to show activities.

If you want anything listed on the site, just e-mail me.

All the addresses are at the bottom of this post.

AIRSTREAM 345 TURBO-DIESEL
VFW, LEGION, NRA

cooperhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 08:39 AM   #44
Tramp Streamer
Commercial Member

1995 28' Excella
Artist , at Large
Speaking of numbers, my rig has #8892 from PO, they were from CT. Would anyone know if these # are in use?

Thanks in advance,
Michael
ArtStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 08:44 AM   #45
Rivet Master

NOVA SCOTIA , CANADA
Quote:
Originally Posted by artlink
Speaking of numbers, my rig has #8892 from PO, they were from CT. Would anyone know if these # are in use?

Thanks in advance,
Michael
Doesn't look like it as that number is not listed in the 2006 Directory.

AIR #7916
Ex WBCCI #32083
streamer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 11:16 AM   #46
DEO
3 Rivet Member

2005 25' Safari
West of Boston , Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by balrgn
I contacted them Friday, via E-mail, they felt I did not get it in in time, NOT, I sent the a copy of the canceled check and asked them what they were going to do about this????

Make that 4. My number did not make it in this year. I was "at large" the past two years and when I switched this year it did not make it in.
DEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 03:18 PM   #47
Rivet Master

1974 27' Overlander
1954 26' Romany Cruiser
1960 26' Overlander
Rockingham County , New Hampshire
Send a message via AIM to balrgn Send a message via Yahoo to balrgn
Quote:

Had a good conversation with the rep that called back! They took care of the oversight and I received my directory the other day! All is well with the world again!!!
'60 Overlander (Hoagy)
2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Duramax
WBCCI 1754 - AIR # 6281
www.balrgn.com
balrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 03:59 PM   #48
Rivet Master

NOVA SCOTIA , CANADA
Quote:
Had a good conversation with the rep that called back! They took care of the oversight and I received my directory the other day! All is well with the world again!!!
Thanks for the update.Makes me think it would be great to be able to renew online.This would not only be faster but it may eliminate some oversights at both the unit level and at Home Office .

AIR #7916
Ex WBCCI #32083
streamer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 05:19 AM   #49
Just a member

1978 28' Argosy 28
Lutz , Florida
Send a message via AIM to thenewkid64 Send a message via Yahoo to thenewkid64
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6921
With all our messing about with changing our WBCCI# from #14535 to #1961 We still made it in the Directory and we made it into the Courtesy parking too.

Thanks Kathy - for your Patience!

PS. and go figure we are now keeping the MoonBeam and will need the 14535 number back again - of course unless #1969 comes available.
If you own multiple coaches all of them will use the same membership number. If you are #1961, that number should go on all of your coaches.
WBCCI #5501 AIR # 49
-------------------------
1978 Argosy 28 foot Motorhome

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. -- Plato

thenewkid64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 07:02 AM   #50
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Yes we know that - kind of silly rule - but a rule nevertheless.

People in the club know each other by name not number - when you are traveling down the road you see a number and then you look up that number to match against the name/member - whether you had one or two rigs with different numbers should not matter as you will still make it back to the same name in the directory.

Like listing caravan numbers beside peoples names. The number of people that have two "Useable" rigs would not slow the Directory process down.IMHO. And for those who buy a new rig (and do not want to put numbers on the shell) and then decide to buy a vintage rig may wish to distinguis the rigs - and yet still be identified)

So for Florida we will have to travel with both - #1961 in the window and the old numbers petrified on the shell - and if anyone thinks we are crawling up on our rig in the freezing weather to remove them just because my rig number does not match my name hmmm

The number 14535 is technically still ours to release - and will be renewed next membership if all goes well this year with the retrofit of the 1961. I also don't think we will be traveling to far with the Overlander which the number #1961 was originally intended.

Not bending the rules - just thinking outside the box - as the numbers mean nothing to us in regards to "generations" and we have no supertiscious numbers either - than the most logical to us was to keep the original number on the Globe Trotter to limit the shadow effect of new numbers and to go with the year of the coach on the Overlander as it never doned any numbers before.

I don't see what the big deal is - as it is the membership card that gets you in not your rig.

So what...are the big red number police going to be patrolling??? "license and big red numbers please mame" uh hm uh would this set do I just got them in the mail........and I have been sick then I broke my leg - and then the dog chewed one of the numbers before I could get them on......

....change is such a frightening thing.....
05ModPod is offline   Reply With Quote