Old 11-06-2007, 05:49 PM   #309
Rivet Master

1967 28' Ambassador
1963 19' Globetrotter
1970 29' Ambassador
Waukesha , Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by till
I guess I will throw my hat in the ring.....

I am now running for Club clown.

Rubber chickens for all!!!!
Till,

You're a shoe-in... we already know your an expert at the pratfalls.

http://byamcaravanner.blogspot.com/
byamcaravanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:02 PM   #310
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie's Mate
Yeah!!! Carol's running for dog catcher! Wait, that job's been taken. I guess she'll have to settle for President of the U.S., no that one's been taken, too, plus it's not an election year for that one. Any state need a governor? Wait, I know, she can run for WBCCI President. Her platform is a lot less controversial than changing the club name or letting SOB's in. Besides, she's a lot prettier than the current president.
And a whole lot smarter then the one in the W.H. now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE WAY WITH C.J.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-06-2007, 07:08 PM   #311
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Wonder if Carol would like me as a V.P. of one kind or another???? Maybe her manager? You know, run the whole show for her....Look at that picture in post 309.. Now how could you not vote for this fine lady???? C.J. all the way!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 07:30 PM   #312
Rivet Master

1974 31' Sovereign
1970 23' Safari
1956 26' Cruiser Overlander
Lambertville , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboss
Wonder if Carol would like me as a V.P. of one kind or another???? Maybe her manager? You know, run the whole show for her....Look at that picture in post 309.. Now how could you not vote for this fine lady???? C.J. all the way!!!!!!!!!!

I tell you WHAT...if she really looks anything like that, than I will vote for her. Looks like we could use some heft in the top spot.

Yes, I am still working on it.
drag'nwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:35 PM   #313
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Yep Dave thats the ole Bone Crusher... Mighty fine lady I must say. looks like a true leader to me.. I would bust with "JOY" if she got the top job!! Hey,,, isnt that her middle name???? ALL THE WAY WITH C.J.!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 07:41 PM   #314
Rivet Master

1974 31' Sovereign
1970 23' Safari
Lambertville , Michigan
It will be a job to provide enough recipe to get her through a meeting. She will need multiple assistants.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:45 PM   #315
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
And that she has.. I can see the punch bowl now..Filled to the top with the "RECIPE" C.J. ALL THE WAY!!!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 07:55 PM   #316
Rivet Master

1974 31' Sovereign
1970 23' Safari
Lambertville , Michigan
I suppose now we will have to stop and genuflect every time we see her back in to her camp site?...Oh wait we do that now!! And our offering can be smoked chicken and recipe? Yeah, I see some really positive changes going on here. Kind of reminds me Guyana. Hey..who's bringing the Koolaid? You know what maybe that's why they want to wear Tuxedo's...so they look good after the punch!

Old 11-06-2007, 07:59 PM   #317
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
One more fine point about the ole Bone Crusher...If you read in the Metro Detroit 2007 rally thread last Aug. you will see where she got top honers in the MUD WRESTLING contest in Grass lake, Michigan at the LPPI rally....She whopped the best Canada had to offer.. That was "Sharion the Ontario Slasher" its all in the thread..Blow by Blow action....
Old 11-06-2007, 08:00 PM   #318
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by drag'nwagon
I suppose now we will have to stop and genuflect every time we see her back in to her camp site?...Oh wait we do that now!! And our offering can be smoked chicken and recipe? Yeah, I see some really positive changes going on here. Kind of reminds me Guyana. Hey..who's bringing the Koolaid? You know what maybe that's why they want to wear Tuxedo's...so they look good after the punch!
Yeah ,,,Lets make it Grape in flavor too!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 08:06 PM   #319
Rivet Master

1974 31' Sovereign
1970 23' Safari
Lambertville , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboss
Yeah ,,,Lets make it Grape in flavor too!!!

Implement that!!!

Old 11-06-2007, 08:08 PM   #320
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Its a done deal my friend....ALL THE WAY WITH C.J.!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 08:16 PM   #321
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Such unbridled enthusiasm Ralph, should not go unrewarded. Your check is in the mail. SHHHHH, but those mud rasslin' bouts were to be kept under wraps until my surprise inaugral match. The new board caped and ready to do some real slingin' and take downs. I just know with the proper promotional material going out in the BB well enough in advance that those paper coupons will be flying through the mail and attendance will soar under my administration.

I have the music and theme chosen

In the Big Rock Candy Mountains you never change your socks
And the little streams of "recipe" come a-trickling down the rocks
There's a lake of stew and of whiskey too
Oh, I'm bound to go where there ain't no snow
Where the rain don't fall and the wind don't blow
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains

Will the members really cotton up to this? It isn't "over the top" do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2007-06-14-lucha.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	48892  

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:45 PM   #322
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
NAW,, Your right on the Money C.J... and how much is that check going to be anyway????$$$$$$$$$$$$$