Old 07-08-2007, 05:35 PM   #15
Rivet Master
2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
It would have been good had the new IP kept her on as that chairperson, she was terrific. She is also responsible for the simulcast and the web pages and many many other member suggestions that were implimented. I believe there was a meeting PRIOR to general parking where support could have been shown but it would have been unknown to the general membership.

Renee we think you did a MARVELOUS job, we appreciate it was not an easy place to be at all. Her recommendations, highlights, and review of implimentation were very well organized and truly reflected the members' concerns and suggestions that I had seen and heard expressed. Response was shown in many areas, not the least of which were the changes and enhancements to improve members' experience at the International.
Her report demonstrated keen attention to member feed-back and effort to present constructive ideas in a positive manner on behalf of the general membership. Renee embraced the challenge and executed her role with exemplary diplomacy and good will. We thank you Renee for all your hard work!

wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 05:43 PM   #16
We can tow it!
1996 28' Excella
Where the water tastes like wine , Michigan
Originally Posted by 47WeeWind
"What happens in Perry, stays in Perry."
Now if they'll simulcast the meetings why oh why won't they show the fun stuff? How are you gonna attract new members if you don't show us how you WBCCIers have a good time??There must be some dancing photos out there somewhere....

Steph in MI Air# 6996-
I Hockeytown USA!!
tin sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 06:51 PM   #17
2 Rivet Member
2013 30' Flying Cloud
Charleston , South Carolina
I've been off line due to a computer crash. I was too busy to remember to take my camera to Night 'Streamers, but cameras were there. I'll try to chase down some shots.

It was very rewarding to see everyone having such a great time. Teenagers and greatgrandmothers were dancing on the floor next to one another. The concessions stand was surprisingly busy. People were visiting and enjoying themselves. What fun!

Thanks to the members who made the suggestions that led to the Night 'Streamers event. Thanks to Don Shafer for supporting the idea when I presented it to him. The huge dance floor was full in spite of the downpour of rain. People were still dancing at 11:30 PM when the music stopped!

Thanks to all of you for the kind words and support.

It is my understanding that neither the Communications Liaison position nor the Communications Advisory Network will be in existance this year, but I am told our reports will be included in those things considered by the new Long Range Planning Committee.

I (and many others) have suggested that Night 'Streamers be repeated next year and there is an interest in doing so, although not yet a firm decision.

WBCCI members are the ones who make WBCCI a fun place to be! Go Airstreaming! Have fun! I'll try to get photos!

Communicator is offline   Reply With Quote