Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 02:52 PM   #29
Rivet Master

1991 34' Excella
Princeton , New Jersey
Andy

Is that the new Sargent at Arms for the WBCCI? Wow I like the Red Baret and the fatigues. I wish that had sound so I could hear what the cowards said to Leo.

Buttercup

Please don't go so easy. Make the Bastards kick you out to show there true colors. At least that will give us some in site as to their definition of Quality, or none quality.

Old 02-11-2010, 03:00 PM   #30
Site Team

1974 31' Sovereign
Ottawa , ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
O.K. there is something going on here. I just got a call from an unidentified man (the 3rd I have received from him). He calls on an unlisted number, will not identify himself and he tells me (yesterday) <snip>
You should know that the phone company will collaborate with the police to identify and take action against people using the "unknown name unknown number" to hide behind for committing felonious acts (harrassment, for example).

Check with your local Bell (or affiliate) office, they will tell you how you can have the "mystery caller's" identity made known.

Once you've done that, let him call a few more times before you inform him that he is now being turned over to the police for potential action concerning harrassment charges. By then he will be "on the hook".

I only know this because we had a young teen making obnoxious calls, and we complained. It worked very well, by the way.

Old 02-11-2010, 03:02 PM   #31
VAC President

1977 27' Overlander
1954 25' Cruiser
1990 34.5' Airstream 345
VC Highlands , Nevada
Send a message via Skype™ to Buttercup
Huh - that is funny - some guy files 2 baseless grievances against Leo, and he is kicked out. I file one totaly factual grievance, complete with video evidence and everything and I am told it is baseless AND that action would be taken against me if I filed another baseless grievance against a member of the club....Hmmm
Buttercup's Web Site. WBCCI #17330, 11281 & 7830. VAC Past President, TAC NV-2 & NV-3
Old 02-11-2010, 03:06 PM   #32
Silver Mist

1977 31' Sovereign
Riverhead , New York
Equal justice for all only happens in Court

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
Huh - that is funny - some guy files 2 baseless grievances against Leo, and he is kicked out. I file one totaly factual grievance, complete with video evidence and everything and I am told it is baseless AND that action would be taken against me if I filed another baseless grievance against a member of the club....Hmmm

Old 02-11-2010, 03:42 PM   #33
Islay - 63 O.

1963 26' Overlander
Montreal , -
Send a message via MSN to dufferin
I haven't renew yet this year for personal reasons but was to this month... I won't and will send letter to the Int. Pdt to let him know why I won't renew.

I really am tired of that North Korean like leadership... I can't even believe I use the word "leadership". Those guys sucks big time and they worth nothing except to be told what they are.

Few rolling wheels to make our planet a house.

A 1/5th of her that I own.

TAC# : QC-1

my blog

http://rvcampreview.com
Old 02-11-2010, 03:49 PM   #34
4 Rivet Member

1974 Argosy 24
Science Hill , Kentucky
Yeah, I am in the same boat. I just got a letter this last week from them asking if i will renew and if not they have a section for comments....I guess i may just have to fill that part out. I think that all of this mess is just crazy....we were members last year...and have never done anything with our unit anyway.....they always have meetings when non retired people are working. So I guess i will just save my money....the real reason I was joining was to be able to go to airstream only parks and maybe try to make some rallys....I guess we will just stick to non wbcci...events and parks. This whole thing seems like alot of people who just want a FREE ride to travel and make trouble for anyone who doesn't like what they do.
Dotz(daschund) CB (daschund) Oh and 3 kids!!!
TAC# KY-3
Old 02-11-2010, 04:32 PM   #35
Rivet Master

1967 24' Tradewind
Greenville , South Carolina
I'm not a member and have never been a member but do find this thread and posts interesting. I have considered becoming a member but due to a lot of comments I have read about the leadership and their boondoggles, I have decided to wait and gather more information. I find it curious that none of the posts on this thread are sticking up for the WBCCI. I was not even aware that there are WBCCI Airstream only parks. I was aware that there are Airstream only parks. Are they all WBCCI only? If they are, maybe they should be made aware of their potential downturn in business. Are they subsidized by WBCCI?
Old 02-11-2010, 04:48 PM   #36
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
I got my letter this month too asking why I have not renewed. So many choices who can choose but one? This would be year 6 I think. Maybe I will skip this year and retain my numbers and rejoin year 7??? Or not. All I get for my money is the paper BB. That is obscene!!! Add to that the insult of member to leadership relations and I think they owe us a settlement!

photography
Old 02-11-2010, 05:23 PM   #37
Silver Mist

1977 31' Sovereign
Riverhead , New York
We should call a boycott to the International in support of Leo.

Old 02-11-2010, 05:31 PM   #38
3 Rivet Member

1968 17' Caravel
Marblehead , Hasslechusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI Pets View Post
Leo was on probation for doing something but really nothing other than supporting the club as a past unit president........At the last IBT in June some darling wife of a guy by the name of Stumpe I believe a unit pres. tossed a BIG cup of iced tea in Leo's face or on his head.....later last year he was on probation for supporting the club and voicing his opinions.....Leo stood his ground and was terminated.
Ya gotta be kidding! I thought he did something really bad...............like sign up for the Birthday Bash!!!!!

I am assuming that "terminated" in this context means expelled from the Club. Geez!

Thanks for filling in the blank spaces. The thread (but not the action) makes more sense to me now
Old 02-11-2010, 05:35 PM   #39
Rivet Master

1958 30' Sovereign of the Road
Plymouth , New York
Send a message via Skype™ to robandzoe
Yes

Quote:
Yes, Bob.. that is what I've been saying, albeit from the outside... be careful or you'll be on the list. All they listen to is MONEY.

Oh yeah, I hope the people coming to the Bash are not on this list.

Rob "Boycott International" Baker
http://bakersacresofchenango.blogspot.com/
Courtesy parking
Flag Pole Holders - http://robsflagpoleholders.blogspot.com/

Old 02-11-2010, 05:51 PM   #40
Rivet Master

1961 24' Tradewind
1969 29' Ambassador
1970 21' Globetrotter
Jamestown , Tennessee
Quote:
I am already boycotting the international due to the elimination of 3 amp parking.
Can I do it twice??
99 Dodge TD 577K miles

Old 02-11-2010, 06:07 PM   #41
VAC President

1977 27' Overlander
1954 25' Cruiser
1990 34.5' Airstream 345
VC Highlands , Nevada
Send a message via Skype™ to Buttercup
Rob, I was informed by the "Mystery Caller" that I was on the list.... Well, sure glad in that case I am also on the Birthday Bash list cause if I do get booted also I would likely lose my $500 International fee. Wait - I couldn't really afford that fee so I didn't sign up. Nevermind, I am good.
Buttercup's Web Site. WBCCI #17330, 11281 & 7830. VAC Past President, TAC NV-2 & NV-3
Old 02-11-2010, 07:20 PM   #42
Rivet Master

1974 31' Sovereign
1970 23' Safari
1956 26' Cruiser Overlander
Lambertville , Michigan
Didn't some of these people fight against fascism and ethnic cleansing in their life? I can only assume that the phrase "quality and not quantity" equates to the same. If this is truly their definition of quality than they can put me on the list as well!!

For any of the IBTmembers that may read this, please go to my profile (if you know how) and make sure you get my address and name right for the letter.

It is like being on the Titanic and trying to save the SHIP! It is the people that you should be saving! The people are the very essence of the club, not the club for the sake of the club. Get over yourselves already.

As previously stated here these people have now kicked out the guy that saved the very identity of this club which they were trying to broker away so they could maintain their "status" in brand X motorhomes. And then they pretend to covet this identity purely for the sake of meanness in an attempt to take this identity from the rest of us that pay our own way. Some of this may belong in other threads but as a current WBCCI member, a VAC member, and a human being will you please explain to me and my family what you mean by "quality"? Don't bother giving me the official written version of your definition, just give me the 10 words or less definition that all of us down here can understand. I will not file suit against you, I just need to know who the fool is.

Yes, I am still working on it.
Closed Thread