Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Clubs, Organizations & Associations > WBCCI Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-26-2012, 05:41 PM   #101
4 Rivet Member

1999 27' Safari
Palo Alto , California
FWIW, I get a different slightly and better result, which is pasted in below.

The construction company is #5, Airstream's link to wbcci is #4, all the rest of the first page of hits are airstream club sites. As above, most of the sites should probably update their <description> meta tags to make the sentences below returned by Google more meaningful - but the net is the airstream clubs dominate the first page of results, which is exactly what you want to see - so I would say good job on this.

I'd be unhappy if I was the construction company - in fact I'd move to a different domain as they are so dominated by the airstreamers.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wbcc...ient=firefox-a

1. HOME | WBCCI.org

wbcci.org/
    WBCCI offers you fun and exciting opportunities to enjoy your Airstream and the RV Lifestyle. Whether you are traveling with your children or have retired to ...

2. WBCCI Caravans

wbccicaravan.wbcci.net/
    so than on a WBCCI CARAVAN. The cost per day typically runs 50% less than commercial offerings. Caravans go into the backcountry and small towns as well ...

3. Wally Byam Caravan Club International (WBCCI) the Airstream RV ...

wbcci.net/
    WBCCI.net is a suite of web-based tools for Regions, Units and Intra-clubs of the Wally Byam Caravan Club International (WBCCI) - the Airstream RV Owner's ...

4. Airstream, Inc :: WBCCI

Airstream, Inc :: Communitywbcci/
    Airstream's Wally Byam Caravan Club International(WBCCI) official owners club.

5. Wright Brothers Construction, Inc.

www.wbcci.com/
    Wright Brothers Construction Co., Inc., based in Charleston, Tennessee, was founded in 1961, by two brothers, James and Robert Wright. Wright Brothers ...

6. WBCCI -- Region 2

www.wbcci2.org/
    Apr 17, 2012 – The WBCCI is YOUR club. Here are some important WBCCI planning documents. Please be involved in helping to shape the future of your club ...

7. The Oregon unit of the WBCCI

www.wbcci-or.org/
    The WBCCI is made up of 12 Regions throughout the USA and Canada. Our Oregon Unit is part of Region Ten, which encompasses the geographic areas of ...

8. WBCCI DenCO Unit - "The" Denver Airstream Club

www.wbcci-denco.org/
    Unit of the Wally Byam Caravan Club International, a caravanning, rallying, and social club for owners of Airstream recreational vehicles. Events, newsletter, and ...

9. Region 9, WBCCI

Region 9, WBCCI
    Home; International. About International Officers · International Officers · WBCCI website. Region 9. About Region Officers · Officers · Committee Chairs · Region ...

10. Airstream club vintage trailer WDCU WBCCI region 2 Unit 170

Welcome to the ServInt FreeNetwbcci-dc/
    Organization for owners of Airstream trailers and RVs. Includes membership information, rally schedule, activities and newsletters.

1999 27' Airstream Safari + 2011 Mercedes GL 350 Turbo-diesel + 2021 Ford F150 Platinum Hybrid w/ 7,200 Watt Pro Power
ddruker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:36 AM   #102
Rivet Master

2006 23' Safari SE
Biloxi , Mississippi
Dan, my result was just an observation nothing more, nothing less.

Do you know what a learning experience is? A learning experience is one of those things that says "You know that thing that you just did? Don't do that."
AWCHIEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:19 PM   #103
Fraubear

1968 17' Caravel
Noblesville , Indiana
Finding WBCCI rallies on new website

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanp001 View Post
Here are a couple of suggestions for consideration:

I have not been able to locate the rally schedule on the new site. One of the things I actually liked about the old site was the rally schedule. It seems to be missing, or maybe I just can't find it.

Stan P.
Stan, go to http://wbcci.org/home/regions-a-units/region-4 and click on the "Region 4 Activities" button under the Membership Chairperson Info. You'll see a full listing of upcoming Region 4 activities. Hope that helps.

Carolyn
fraubear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:24 PM   #104
2 Rivet Member

2005 30' Classic S/O
2003 34' Classic
Madison , Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraubear

Stan, go to http://wbcci.org/home/regions-a-units/region-4 and click on the "Region 4 Activities" button under the Membership Chairperson Info. You'll see a full listing of upcoming Region 4 activities. Hope that helps.

Carolyn
Thanks!

Stan
BRN 1221, S/OS #024, KK4PF

2005 30' Classic S/O
2016 Silverado K2500
stanp001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:00 PM   #105
Rivet Master

2012 27' Flying Cloud
W , New England
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I am SO EXCITED we received our WBCCI numbers in the mail today! We're 1649 and we don't even pick up our Airstream until the first weekend in April. I feel so official!! :-). Can't wait to proudly attach these to our Cloud!
SteveSueMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #106
Rivet Master

1997 34' Limited
1970 27' Overlander
South of Atlanta , Georgia
Welcome to the club!
2009 Ford F150 5.4L
ProPride hitch with 1400# bars

AIR 41028
TAC GA-8
WBCCI 10199
Past President Southeastern Camping Unit (12)
Aviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:22 PM   #107
Rivet Master

2012 27' Flying Cloud
W , New England
Thanks Aviator. We'll be scouting out some of the shorter rallies but the 57 day tour of Newfoundland and Nova Scotia sounds great when we're able to take a couple months for a journey!
SteveSueMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:43 PM   #108
Fraubear

1968 17' Caravel
Noblesville , Indiana
Craig,
Did you get your @wbcci.net email address yet?
fraubear is offline   Reply With Quote