Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-16-2009, 06:57 PM   #1
Silver Mist

Currently Looking...
Riverhead , New York
Grievance time again

3 new ones filed, Leo G again

[moderator edit]

LI Pets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #2
Silver Mist

Currently Looking...
Riverhead , New York
# 2 Kimber Moore -VAC Vintage

FORMAL GRIEVANCE
DAT"E: June 23,2009
TO: Mr. Jerry Larson, President, Wally Byam Caravan Club Intelllational
RE: Grievance - filed against Kimber Moore WBCCI #11281, U"nit Il-nor cal).-VAC Vintage Advantage
Newsletter Editor, CAe
STATEMENT:
This document will outline and prove conclus·ively that Kimber Moore [11281] d.id willfully and knowingly
participate and assist in conducting a campaign of intimidation and smear against my person, character, and.
business in a manner that constitutes gross negligence ofher official WBCCI duties, dereliction of her
WBCCI position, and further violates nearly every item ofthe W"BCCI code of ethics to which she is bound.
as a member.
This record will also conclusively demonstrate that Kimber Moore [11281] is com.plicit in word and deed
with her spouse Tiln I(endziorski [17330] and that the two work in concert and often interchangeably with
shared forum" nalnes~ shared accounts and shared credits on various webpage·s.
To wit SaveWally.org and wbcciforu.ms.org [exalnples provided. below].
Moore's public behavi.or further delTIOnstrates such a level of disregard for the WBCCl and its membership
as to at least partially explain. the declining Inembe-rship numbers and the current overaH state of the club
due to exposure of lnelnbers and potentialln.elnbers to his public cOlnmunications.
Ref. Sec III. WBeel. Constitution.
FACTS:
[grammatical errors of posts left intact]
[elnphasis (bold face) has been ad.ded. by tneJ
I"exhibit aJ
On 06-19-2009 @ 6:37 AMo Titn I(endziorski [17330] entered the following post on the WBCCI Forums
und.er his lTIoniker "buttercup".
Contained within this post were links to an unauth.orized screenshot ofthe new WBeel Forums taken by
Kend.ziorski after obtaining confidential adva.nced access fi'OITI Charlie Burke prior to public launch.
Kendziorski's "spouse Kim.ber Moore [1 1281] then took th.e stolen unauthorized screenshot and in an illegal
luanner digitally altered it to contain the following word.ing:
'"WBCCl.org sllould be tile /tome ojtlJe new WBCCI FOTams.•• But it isn't. Instead, the po1,1Jers that be
decided to host it awayji"oTn the WBCC/'s controlled web space and over to a commercial used Airstream
dealer's site. To resolve the situation, this site - UIBCCljorums.org has been offered to WBCfC]- dontain.
J1Gfne and hosting space, cOlnpletelY.free, no endorsements or requiren1ents.for rein1burselnents ofany kind
C-:lick here tofind out lnore. "
The illegally altered and unauthorized screenshot can be seen at: http://wbcciforums.orgJ
The illegal and unauthorized screenshot functions as a simple cIick..through \vebpage that takes the viewer
to a letter written by :Kimber Moore [11281] that is addressed to the .International Board of Trustees see
[exhibit b}.
Copies are provided as attachm.entc.; [support documentation].
buttercup 06-19-2009 @ 6:37 AM
In the latest of things that WBCCI probably should NOT do to help itself: the newly created forums, which
will be presented at the International Rally in MOadison, is going to be hosted on a site that is not owned or
operated by the WBCCI. In fact - it will be on a site belonging to a commercial vendor that has zero
responsibility or ties to WBCCI. Well, he is a melnber of WBCC.l - at least that much.
Looking at these new forums~ it is apparent that a lot or work has gone into upgrading things. But it also
appears that not much thought was given to the multitude of issues that can and inevitably will arise from
NOT hosting those forums on a site that is owned, managed and controlled by the WBCCI. You can't see
the forums just yet, but you can see a previe\v at WBCCI Forums.
Consider things like Identity, backup issues, loss of data or the forulns itself. What if the vendor goes out of
business? What if???? I think these questions were not thought of. But if they \verc, they were
discarded as unimportant. Charlie Burke, who is heading up the new forums project states that this
all occurred with the Executive Committee's acceptance. But I do not think they I<new the whole
story.
Having been one who for a short time at least, was on the committee to institute these new forum.s I. have
nothing but disappointnlent for the direction that the·se forums have taken with respect to the hosting and.
taking the cheapest route possible. Hosting them as a sub domain on a commercial vendor's site offers
nothing towards the identity of WBCCI. It is just a sub domain... It further lowers the W·BCCI.'s
standing in the RV community.
I still believe that there is time to correct this situation. I think th.at given the choi.ce~ the WBCCI could alter
course before it's too late and get a domain name and server space and put a forulns where- they should be -
under th~ direct and complete control ofthe W·BCCI. .
And for that I. am willing to try right here and now to help them -I am offering FR'EE of
endorsements, sponsor links, fees dues or recompense O"F ANY KIND to host the new forums under
a site that is owned by WBCCI. And if it can't be on WBCCl.org, no problem - I have purchased the
domain name WBCCIforums.Org and I win GIVE that to the WBCCI. free of charge, endorsements,
sponsor links, fees dues or recompense OF ANY KIND so that the new forums can be hosted on a site that
is owned and controlled by WBCCL This otTer is such that if WBeel wanted, they could also transfer
WBCCLOrg to the same se.rver space and start maintaining that for, freei.ng them from. OTS and saving the
club $3000 per year. These items I aln giving to WBCCI if they win take it. FRE:EI The domain nalne is all
set up and the server space is sitting and waiting.
I. am just a WBeel member who is concerned that the WBCCI leade·rship should really consider the
implications of hosting such a valuable asset off site and out from it's d.irect control when it doesn't have
to. These new fOfums SH.OULD be under the WBCCJ umbrella, not parked away on some sub domain on a
site not in any way related to the organization.
I believe wbcci.org is the best place to host the forulns, but if it can't be done - WBCClforums.Org is a
far better choice than a name which is Inisleading at best, will confuse many me'mbers (hey, is this a
vintage site I am going to?) and eventually will have to be .moved to WBCCI's site sooner or later. Why
take a chance at losing all ofthat data? Let's make the right move NOW', Either park those forums at
W·BCCI.org or move them to a web site that the W'BCCI can own right now tor zero cost.
Let's fix this now! Want more information; see the full story at SaveWally.org
W·BCCI #17330
Information included in this post were shared in confidence. To include them was wholly
inappropriate.
This message was edited by cbburke on 6...19-09 @ 10:17 AM.
* This post with a link to a stolen unauthorized screenshot of the new WBeel FOrUlTIS that has been
illegally digitally altered and parked at a UR.L owned by Kimber Moore & Tim Kendziorski delnonstrates
I<'inlber Moore's complicit behavior with her spouse 'rim Kendziorski in 1110unting a campaign of
intimidation against the new WBCCI. Forums development group> WBCC"I membership and WBCCI Board
OfTrustees in order to marginalize and destroy the new WBCCI Forums effort.
As an adnlinistrator/moderator ofthe WBeCl forum Charlie Burke edited the post to elilninate the
.b..!!I!:I/wbcciforums.orgL link to the unauthorized and illegal screenshot obtained by Kimber & Tim
and also the letter posted by Kimber Moore to the Board Of Trustees [see notation at bottom afpost].
[exhibit b]
On [or about] 06-19-2009 @ 6: 37 A.M J<imber Moore [11281] wrote and posted the fol.lowing webpage at
!l!!P:llwbcciforums.orgL [date/time this webpage was posted at this URL is approx since exact
infonnation is nearly ilnpossible to determine]:
Tilnothy .Kendziorski Kimber Moore 21640 Sazarac Rd. V C l-lighlands, NV 89521 (775) 842-0629
tim@archnevada.com
Dear International Board of Trustees,
It has c·om.e to our attention that the newly proposed fOrU1TIS, which will be presented at the International
Rally in M.adison, is going to be hosted on a site that is not owned or operated by the WBCCI.
Furthermore, this move is bad corporate branding and mark.eting. It is a poor choice to use a Web
site that is so far outside the umbrella of the WBCCI. when it is not necessary. The new proposed
forums are being hosted as a subdomain of a commercial vendor's Web site - http://forums.vintageairstream.
org. We are offering a different solution.
The W·BCCI should have it's own identity and maintain that at all tilnes. The new forums ideally should be
housed under the WBCC·I.org name. But if that is not possible, it shou.ld be housed under an asset wholly
owned and controlled by the W.BCCl.
Charlie ·Burke, our Electronic Communications Subcomnli.ttee Chair is doing a thorough job spearheading
the effort to inlprove our forulns software and inlplementation. The results are su.re to be far beyond the
services provided by the old fOrUl11s. But, hosting the foru.ms at a third-party vendor site will take the forum
user to a location that is neither controlled by, nor owned by the W·BCCL I'his wi]] imply that the WBCCI
endorses this cOlnmercial vendor. OUf club leadership TI1USt see their way clear on this, a WBCCI forums
lTIUst be located with.i.n a WBCCI owned and operated location.
We propose that the WBCCI/lBT consider our offer.. We have acquired the domain name
W·BCClforums.org and will make it available immediately, free and clear with no strings attached,
for the WBCCI to use for the new forums. Included with this is hosting for the WBCClforums~org
domain as well as wbccLorg if needed. This is web hosting that will be completely controlled by W"BCCl.
To give you some history, this offer has been made previously, when M.r. Burke first contacted us
asking if Tim would like to be a team member of the ECSC in November, 2008. This offer was set
aside because there was "another offer" to consider - that of Vintage-Airstream.com.
WBCCI.forums.org has been obtained and has been set up, and is REA.DY TO GO!
The work donated by Vintage..Airstream.cOlTI can be preserved. and fully credited, for creating and
lnanaginglupdating the fOrU1TIS software, so no work is lost. The new fOrUlTIS software can be moved in a
'matter ofhours without interruption of serv.ice or delays in the launch of the new forums planned for late
June, 2009. The WBCCI should. consider the consequences of hosting the forums at a third-party site.
Beyond the implied WBCCI endorsement ofthe vendor and potential c·onfusion stelnm.ing from the forums
location, there are additional points to consider. What if the· relationship between the vendor and WBeel
sours? What if later on the WBCCI decides to move the fOrulTIS under the ulnbrella of WBCCLorg? Will
the forums and its complete contents be lost with no backup? Will there be legal issues? Can the W·BCC-I
tolerate this loss?
We hope the WBCCI/IB1'\ will seriously consider hosting the forums at a site owned and controlled. by
WBCCI. The fOrU1TIS belong to the club and its Inernbers. The members are ready and wining to Inake a
difference for the club.
Please contact use for all the details of our offer of this gift to the WBeel. We are members who beHeve
that corporate branding and wise Internet practie-es work! The interests ofthe club should be filet here and
now.
Tim Kendziorski WBCCI #17330, Unit 17o-wdcu, VAC M.embership Chair, VAC Webmaster, CAe
Kimber Moore WBeel #11281, Unit II-nor cal, VAC Vintage Advantage Newsletter Editor, CAe
* This webpage/letter c.reated. and posted by 'KiInber Moore provides clear evidence in several places of the
interchangeable and complicit nature ofbehavi.or between I(imber Moore & Tim Kendziorski in their
atte.mpted campaign to destroy the new WBCCI forum project and under.lnine organizational authority
[shared credits at toplbOttOlll of page as well as Kilnber's reference to Tim in bold above for emphasis]. It
also demonstrates the gross negligence ofK.imber Moore~s affiliation with the WBCCI in her unauthorized
theft of and illegal di.gital altering of copyrighted materials and displaying same in a public foruJTI in an
attempt to discredit and smear a WBCCI member. Of particular note are the repeated solicitations here and
elsewhere by Kimber More & 'ri.m Kendziorski for the WBeel to accept a domain nalne

Old 07-16-2009, 07:00 PM   #3
Silver Mist

Currently Looking...
Riverhead , New York
continued

[wbccifofUlTIs.org] containing the WBCCl corporate trademarked name.that resolves to an illegally
obtained and duplicated im.age that has also been illegally digitally manipulate.d.
°Does the W'BCCI organization wish to entangle itself with individuals who apparently are without
cOJnpunction in cOlnlnitting illegal activities such as copyright infringement, illegal domain squatting and
digital piracy?
*Furthermore, Kimber Moore & l'im Kendziorski's registering ofa dOInain name using WBBC]'s
corporate brand without notifying or seeking approval froln WBCCI first is something the WBCCI. should
be extre·]nely concerned with. This is a federal offense according to the Anticybersquatting Consumer
Protection Act. r alTI intimately failliliar with the issues surrounding corporate· and organizational identity~
as well as copyright, branding, and tradem.ark issues.
[exhibit c]
On 06-22-2009 @ 10:29:04 PM Tim Kendziorski [17330J entered. the following post on the SaveWally.org
ForUlns under his moniker "Simon" aka - Buttercup - Kimber & Tim:
Re: WBCC·I ForuJTIs - Missing The Mark?
«R.eply #36 on: 06-22-2009 at 10:29:04 PM»
Charlie,
Funny - To be ever mindful of our responsibility to Wally Byam Caravan Club International, Inc.?
Does that include buying into forums that will not be in the of the club as region 3 painfully found
out? O.K...
For his membership -I guess he wrote that check faster than I thought. What date was it received at
W'BCCI H:Q? When did he write it to his unit? Why is Greg to scared to answer that himself that he
has to go through to be his mouthpiece. Here are the FACTS - I contacted Jodi M.orris on the 11th of
J'une, as .I do every year, to verify membership of the folks on the VAC's membership list, I am
afterall the membership coordinator of the VAC. Those who are not in the club's published directory
are verified with Jodi at ·HQ. .JfU email the message she returned to me with the names and such of
the people] sent to her if you want to see it... Greg's renewal had not at that time been received, thus
he was NOT in fact a member in good standing. Those are the FACTS, period. PU just go ahead and
contact her again to see when the check was finally received. What I will find is the same - he was not
in good standing and sudden Iy got a check in.
In any event, if anybody is lying it would be Jodi, and I would be happy to pass along that you think
her records are wrong if you would like. Perhaps her records are off. But nonetheless, as of the 11 th
according to HER records, he was not in good standing - period. And until I hear otherwise from her,
he will not be a member of the VAC, but just a subscribe.·.
Look, Charlie, I am. done with you and Greg. It is apparent that there will be zero consideration. ofmy offer
or my concern, WBeel will never even hear of it I am sure. They put 100% trust in your decision and you
have chosen. They care zero of branding and ident.ity, concepts you probably also are unaware of. Fine.
You have your forums. Great. Congratulations.
As far as I can see, you made choices that you are now unable to extricate yourself from and from
which the club will suffer Just as has Region 3 has and still does with the indignant .·edirect that now
just goes to GoDaddy. It could, with a mouseciick, go to the correct site. Talk about the quality of
character - Greg could have fixed that and he is still screwing Region 3 over. You are in essence
supporting that. This doesn't bother you, but it doers me and Region 3. And it negatively impacts the
club. It makes Region 3 look stupid and unsophisticated. Congratulations, that is YOUR \veb guy.
Look, if you really care about the club - get your man to fix that. If not, you and Greg are culpable of
screwing the club and that fine region over.
The choices you have made are already causing the club damage - I cant see where it will improve.
You win.•. But the club loses. Congratulations again.. And if you want to make it an issue of me
posting a screenpict of the forums Greg paid to have made, take me to court. You will learn the
benefits of posting a copyright notice and including statements in the TOS against posting screenpicts
instead of writing 1800 words of further oppression against the membership.
M·y offer for a cocktail at nlY trailer still stands - it is probably the only offer that stands even a small
chance of being accepted.... Look for me #17330 in the VAC area. 1 serve only the finest 5 times
distilled vodka's..
Bob - WBCCI does own the WBCCI.org dOlnain nanle. But they are locked into a situation with 01'C
where that basically can not get out of the hosting of that site without paying an arm and a leg.
« Last Edit: 06-22-2009 at ]0:46:43 PM by SilTIOn »
* I"his post from the SaveWaHy.org forum. provides clear evidence ofthe interchangeable online identity
between .Kimber Moore and 'Thn Kendziorski [ak.a ... Buttercup - Kimber & Tim). Beginning with this
mockery of the WBCCPs Code of:Ethics, this COIDlTIUnication u.nderscores not only a cOlnplete lack of
com.mon courtesy and respect for fellow WBCCI. club melnbers but also a personal abuse ofWBCCI
membership and a general penchant for sowing strife and. disharmony amongst fellow Jnembers of the
WBCCI.. This post also dangerously crosses into the reahn of legalities in relati.on to personal sJander and
Ii.beJ to which there will also be an accounting.
VIOLATI.ONJID.;.
Pursuant to Alticle XV"j Sec. I of the WBCCI Constitution, Bylaws, Article V, Sect.2, Pg. 11 [01/19/07],
itelns A & B "O·isciplinary Procedures" J. hereby file grievance against Kimber Moore [11281] for
violations of the WBCCI Code of Ethics:
[1] To be ever Inindful of our responsibility to Wally Byam Caravan Club I.nternational, Inc., and through
cond.uct, indicate to the public that melnbership in this organization is an assurance· of our courtesy on
the road and good will to all peoples and countries.
[2] To be ever Inindful of what we say or print with respect to its effect on others so as to avoid d.isharmony
and ill feelings am.ong club members and to d.edicate ourselves to the work of celnenting together the
'-____ ]n~Jnb_eL~ of WBCCljn bQDd~_oi_~oQdfeIlowsh.itL~UldJ1H!tuaLllnde[standing.
[3] To conduct ourselves in a nlanner to inspire others e·ngaged in recreational vehicle travel to a full
appreciation. of the intent and tneaning of this code.
[4] To m.aintain our camps in an orderly lnanner and leave them in the same way.
1do ch.arge that based on the aforementioned evidentiary exhibits [a] through [c] that Kimber Moore has
violated in numerous and egregious ways every itenJ in the WBC·CI Code of Ethics with the possible
exception of item 4 [see supporting documentation] . .r respectfully request that WBCCI take stern and
aggressive measures against her to elitninate these kinds of acti.ons in our organization both now and 'into
the future.
And. furthermore,
Pursuant to Article XV, Sec.1 oftheW'BCCI Constitution, Bylaws, Article V, Sec. 5, Pg 14 [07/05/05]:
The suspension or expulsion of any member as provided in this article shall be deemed to include the
spouse ofaDy such member so suspended or expelled.
With prior disc'iplinary act.ions on record as having been expelled from a previous unit, Kimber M.oore and
Tim Kendziorski have since obtained. two [2] separate Inem,bership numbers for two [2] separate trailers
and have affiliatio-o with two [2] separate units in an attempt to game the system with clever maneuvering
and exploit loopholes to avoid. any future jeopardizing of their menlbership status'.
SU·M·MA.RY:
Although lowe the assailants of this project no explanations whatsoever, I would like for the benefit of the
Committees to use this sUlnmary as an opportunity to set the record straight on this project.
T'ogether with Charlie Burke~ our small group has invested 7 nlonths of effort into building a world-class
resource for the WBeel that surpasses any and all competitors. Everything has been professionally handbuilt
and it is hosted professionally on the level of YouTube & e·Bay. No expense has been spared.
Unbeknownst to the membership at large, we have discussed with Airstre·atTI, Inc. their potential
participation on the new Forums. Charlie Burke has been in contact with Mr. Wheeler who in turn has
reacted very favorably. Just this past Saturday, June 20, I was contacted at home by the head of marketing
and branding at Airstream. I have a long..standing and friendly relationship with him. One· of his COluments
to me on Saturday [with a chuckle] was, and I quote, "Greg, your biggest problem is your level of quality
and your eye for detail. ..the site .is wonderfu.l and we want you right where you are."
l personally urge the leadership to verify these things for themselves based on M:Y facts.
KiJl1ber Moore used her husband T'i.rn. Kendzi.orski's unauthorize·d stolen screenshots and illegally digitally
altered thelTI without permission with the express intent to execute a campaign to destroy the new forum.
The Save-Wally.org organization was co.mplicit in these actions. The assault on this project by petty selfcentered
individuals runs the very real risk of ruining the untold bright opportunities that are opening up for
the future of the W'BCCI.
It is my sincere hope & desire that this docum.ent, in its entirety, containing all the facts will be made public
so that it is visi.ble for everyone to see the truth. As they say "I~ight is the best disinfectant.'~
Thank you for your tinle and prompt attention on this matter.
Sincerely,
Gregory A. Gibson
WBCCI # 2026
704-566-1437 p/f

Old 07-16-2009, 07:02 PM   #4
Silver Mist

Currently Looking...
Riverhead , New York
# 3 Tim Kendziofski

FORMAL GRIEVANCE
DATE: June 23) 2009
TO: Mr. Jerry Larson, President, WaJIy Byam Caravan Club International
R.E: G-rievance - filed against Tim l<endziofski WBCCI #17330~ lJnit 170-wdcu, VAC M.embership
Chair, VAC Webmaster, CAe
STATEME:NT:
This document will outline and prove conclusively that Ti.m Kendziorski [] 7330] di.d willfully and.
knowingly conduct a campaign of intiInidation and sm.ear against my person, character, and business in a
manner that constitutes gross negligence of his official WBeel duties, dereliction of his elected WHeel
office, reckless misuse and misappropriation ofWBCCI membership records and further vi.ol.ates nearly
every itelTI ofWBCCl code of ethics.
Kendziorski's public behavior further detnonstrates such a level of disregard for the WBeel and its
.m.embership as to at least partially expJain the declining Inelnbership nUlnbers and tl1e current overall state
ofthe club due to exposure ofmembers and potential members to his public comn1unications.
Ref. Sec III WBCCI Constitution.
FACTS:
[granlmatical elTors ofposts left intact]
[emphasis (bold face) has been added by tne·]
I'exhibit a]
On 06-20-2009 @ I:04 AM Tim Kendziorski [17330] entered the foHowing post 011 the W"BCCI Forums
under his lTIoniker '-buttercupH :
buttercup -- 06-20-2009 @ 1:04 AM
Charlie & Greg - .I want to mention that even thqugh these conversations can get a little heated we do like
to have sonle fun with it. Joe is right in that we can get along as Wally surely would have wanted. I am
betting you would not like to lneet up at my trailer for a cocktail or two and perhaps a round of Rock Paper
Scissors to settle the matter once and for all!
llnot, I understtl1ld and will get back to IllY levelo/vitriol..
Greg~ I am assuming that you will be at Intem.ational, right?
Let tue know.....
WBeel #17330
vitriol Noun 1. language expressing bitterness and hatTed 2: abusive or venOIDOUS language used to
express blaIne or censure or bitte·r deep-seated ill will 3. Corrosive, acidic language
* This post clearly exhibits Tim Kendziorski's well-documented, ill-i.ntended "gamesn1anship" in his
regard to his fellow WBCel me.mbers. Kendziorski goes on to state matter-of-factly and in his own words
his public use of"vitriolic" language in his printed public cOlnmunications with other community members.
This is hate speech by its very definition as documented above. The galuesmanship and vitriolic speech are
i.llustrated fully in his subsequent corn.munic.ations that follow.
[exhibit b]
On 06-20-2009 @7:27 AM Tim Kendziorski [17330] entered the following post on the WBCCI Forums
under his moniker "buttercup":
buttercup _.. 06-20-2009 @7:27 AM
H.mmm - I am starting to see why I anl getting private Inessages saying that uGreg Gibson is the worse case
scenireo for hosting the new WBCCI torU1TIStt
• I hope the IBT/EC is watching this thread.
Besides the redirecting "wbcci3.org" going to his cOlTI.m.ercial site,
I wonder if they, and Charlie, would be interested to know that of all things, Mr. Gibson, as of the
t 1th of June was NOT a member in good standing in the WBCCI, or the VAC (I had to move him to
subscriber status). Yes, like I said, unless he somehow sent in his checl( in the last week (I will verify
this Inorlling) our new forums is being hosted by somebody who is not a member ofW·BCC.I.
I gu.ess that now m.eans that my offer to WBCCI actually [S the safest option for the club .
It sure looks like it is not I who bit off too muc~ but the WBCCI when it said "YES" to GOl s hosting.
My offer sti.ll stands.
Greg, question... are you still the webm.aster of Region 3?
WBCCI #17330
l'his message was edited by buttercup on 6-20-09 @7:31 AM
* This is a clear example ofTiln K.endziorski's gross negligence of his WBeel duties, dereliction and
abuse of his W'BCCI elected office and his reckless and alarming nlisappropriation and misuse ofWBCCI
melnbership records and lnember information in a public forum i.n an attempt to discredit and sm.ear a
fellow WBeCI member. It should be noted for the record that :Kendziorski's infonnation is, in fact,
currently incorrect.
[exhibit c]
On 06-20-2009 @3:02 PM Tim Kendziorski [17330] entered the following post on the WBCCI Forums
under his moniker '''buttercup~':
buttercup -- 06-20-2009 @3:02 PM
No charlie - the shame is in having a non-member, commercial vendor looking after his 0'''0 wallet
and increase traffic to his site~ - a stated goal early on when you accepted Greg's offer (linkback indeed)
host an asset that clearly belongs at a 'W.BeCI owned and operated dOlnain name.
You ought to be ashamed that you didn't see this coming in the first place. You only wanted to just
get it done as fast as possible. Haste makes waste.
Just answer this - why not put the [oruins at WBCCl.net as Leo suggested? Problem would have been
solved light then and there. YOU ought to be ashamed. You made a choice that will not benefit the
membership in the end but serve a commercial vendor who is not a member in good standing in the
club.
Greg - still webnlaster of Region 3?
Going to fix that WBCCI3.org link back to your site?
Going to finally write that check for meJnbership in the WBCCI.?
This is not about "me", "In, "our" - that is a distraction to the truth that you clearly are a bad choice
to host a W'BCCI asset. Based on the appearance of what has happened at wbcci3.org, it will be a lost
effort like the many other "contributions" you offered the W'BCCI - an eventuallinkback to a
frontpage offering used Airstreams. And as Leo mentions, based on your responses to our genuine
concerns, we should also be worried about your maturity level as well (probably why that post was
deleted).
Lets do the right thing here folks, there are now lllultiple choices available. Move the forums to
WBCCI.org, WBCCLnet or WBCClforums.org - that way the club owns it - plain and simple. It is in the
clubs best interest.
WBeel #17330
* This comlTIunication underscores not only Tim Kendziorski's cO'mplete lack of comlnon courtesy and
respect for WBeCI FOrUlTI staff meJnbers and fellow WBCCI club menlbers alike, but also quite
dangerously crosses into the legal realm of slander, libel and defalnation against fel Jow WBCCllTI.embers
and therefore draws the WBeel itself into potential1egal issues. Would any curious potential new member
be persuaded to join WBCCI upon viewing this type of dialog?
[exhibit d)
On 06-22-2009 @10:29:04 PM Tim Kendziorski [17330] entered the following post on the SaveWally.org
Forums under his moniker "SiInon" aka - Buttercup - Kimber & T'inl:
Re: WBCCI Forulns - Missing The Mark?
« R.eply #36 on: 06..22-2009 at 10:29:04 PM»
Charlie,
Funny - To be ever mindful of our responsibility to Wally Byam Caravan Club International, Inc.?
Does that include buying into forums that will not be in the of tbe club as region 3 painfully found
out? O.K...
For his membership - I guess he wrote that check faster than I thought. What date was it received at
WBCCI HQ? When did he write it to his unit? Why is Greg to scared to answer that himself that he
has to go through to be his mouthpiece. Here are the FACTS - I contacted Jodi Morris on the 11th of
June, as I do every year, to verify membership of the folks on the VAC's membership list, I am
afterall the membership coordinator of the VAC. Those who are not in the club1s published directory
are verified with Jodi at HQ. I'll email the message she returned to me with the names and such of
the people l sent to her if you want to see it... Greg's renewal had not at that time been received, thus
he was NOT in fact a member ill good standing. Those are the FACTS, period. I'll just go ahead and
contact her again to see when the check was finally received. What I will find is the saine - he was not
in good standing and suddenly got a check in.
In any event, if anybody is lying it would be Jodi, and I would be happy to pass along that you think
her records are wrong if you would like. Perhaps her records are off. But nonetheless, as of the 11th
according to HER records, he was not in good standing - period. And until I hear otherwise from her,
he will not be a member of the VAC, but just a subscriber.
Look, Charlie, I aln done with you. and Greg. It is apparent that there will be zero consideration oftTIy offer
or my concern, WBcel will never even hear of it I am sure. They put 100% trust in your decision and you
have cbosen. They care zero of branding and identity, concepts you probably also are unaware of Fine.
You have your forulns. Great. Congratulations.
As far as .I can see, you made choices that you are now unable to extricate yourself from and from
which the club will suffer Just as has Region 3 has and still does with the indignant redirect that now
just goes to GoDaddy. It could, with a mouseclick, go to the correct site. Talk about the quality of
character - Greg could have fixed that and he is still screwing Region 3 over. You are in essence
supporting that. This doesn't bother you, but it doers me and 'Region 3. And it negatively impacts the
club. It makes Region 3 1001< stupid and unsophisticated. Congratulations, that is YOU'R web guy_
Look, if you really care about the club - get your man to fix that. If not, you and Greg are culpable of
screwing the club and that fine region over.
The choices you have made are already causing the club damage - I cant see where it will ~Inprove.
You win... But the club loses. Congratulations again. And if you want to make it an issue of me
posting a screenpict of the forums Greg paid to have made, take me to court. You will learn the
benefits of posting a copyright notice and including statements in the TOS against posting screenpicts
instead of writing] 800 words of further oppression against the membel4ship.
My offer for a cocktail at Jny trailer still stands - it is probably tbe only offer that stands even a small
chance of being accepted.... Look for me #17330 in the VAC area. l serve only the finest 5 times
distilled vodka's.
Bob - WBeC} does own the WBCCI.org dOlnain naIne. But they are locked. into a. situation with GTe
where that basically can not get out of the hosting of that site without paying an arm and a leg.
«Last Edit: 06-22-2009 at 10:46:43 PM by Simon )}
* Beginning with his .mockery ofthe WBCCI's Code of Ethics, this COlntnunication underscores not only
Tim Kendziorski' s cOlnplete lack of COmlTIOn courtesy and respect for his fellow WBCCI club members but
also personal. abuse of his W:BCCI elected position and his general penchant for sowing strife amongst
fellow m.embers ofthe WBCCI.. This post also once again dangerously crosses into the realm of legalities
in relation to personal slander and libel to which he will also be held accountable.
* In regard to [wbcci3.org]: I resid.e in Region 3. When ljoined WBCCI, R.egion 3 had no web presence
whatsoever. I purchased the URL & hosting and built a website for the region. No one asked ITIe to do so. It
needed. to be done so I did it. Within a span of a few years the region has risen from zero to present with
most units having webpages, officer contacts online w/em.aiJs and online newletters. Unknown to me the
region recently switched to the NET system which I think lnay work better for thein. I think that's great
However~ at the lTIOment I still retain ownership of the [wbcci3.org] U·R.L. As long as this re·mains true I
don't need Kendziorski ~s pernlission for anything and this is an issue h.e should strive to gain crystalline
clarity on. I would be more than happy to donate it to the WBCCror the region if asked but frankly lve
bee.n rather busy the last 7-8 months and. haven~t given thought to the matter.
VIOLATIONllil;.
Pursuant to Article XV of the WBCCI Constitution, Bylaws [01/19/07], Article V, Sect.2,
Pg. 1I, items A & B "Disciplinary Procedures" I hereby file grievance against TiIn :Kendziorski [17330] for
violations of the WBCCI Code of Ethics:
[1] To be ever m.indful of our responsibility to Wally Byaln Caravan Club International, Inc·., and through
conduct, indicate to the public that nlembership in this organization is an assurance of our courtesy on
the road and good will to all peoples and c-ountries.
(2) To be ever mindful of what we say or print with respect to its effect on others so as to avoid disharmony
and ill feelings among club members and to dedicate ourselves to the work of cementing together the
members of WBCCI in bonds of good fellowship and lTIutuaI understanding.
[3] To conduct ourselves in a manner to inspire others engaged in recreational vehicle travel to a full
appreciation of the intent and. Ineaning of this code.
{4] To maintain our camps in an orderly manner and leave theln in the same way.
I do charge that based on the aforementioned evidentiary exhibits [a] through [d] that Tin1 Kendziorski. has
violated in nUlnerous and egregious ways every iteln in the WBCCI Code of Ethics with the possible
exc.eption of iteln 4 [see Suppolting documentation]. I respectfully request that WBCCI take stern and
aggressive measures against him to eliminate these kinds of actions in our organization both now and into
the future.
SUMMARY:
Although lowe the assailants ofthis project no explanations whatsoever, I would like for the benefit of the
Committees to use this summary as an opportunity to set the record straight on this project.
Together with Charlie Burke, our small group has invested 7 n10nths of etlort into building a world-class
resource for the WBCCI that surpasses any and all competitors. Everything has been professionally handbuilt
and it is hosted professionally on the· level of YouTube & eBay. No expense has been spared.
Unbeknownst to the membership at large, we have discussed with. Airstream, Inc. their potential
participation on the n.ew Forums. Charlie Burke has been in contact with Mr. Wheeler who in tum has
reacted very favorably. Just this past Saturday~ June 20, 1was contacted at home by the head of marketing
and branding at Airstream. I have a long-standing and friendly relati.onship with him. One of his comlnents
to me on Saturday [with a chuckle] was, and I. quote~ ,roGreg, your biggest problenl is your level of qualjty
and your eye for detaiL.,the site is wonderful and we want you right where you are."
I personally urge the leadership to verify these things for thelnselves based on MY facts.
Tim Kendziorski requested a confidential advanced. preview of the new forum project prior to its launch
date from Charlie Burke. Kendziorski was granted confidential access in. good. faith and immediately used
this access to take unauthorized screenshots and duplicate pages without permission with the express intent
to execute a calnpaign to destroy the new fonlln. T'he SaveWally.org organizati.on was complicit in. these
actions. The assault on this project by petty self-cente·re.d ind.ividuals runs the very real risk of ruining the
untold bright opportunities that are opening up for the future of the WBCCI.
It is my sincere hope & desire that this document, in its entirety, containing all the facts will be made public
so that it is visible for everyone to see the truth. As they say "Light i.s the best disinfectant.~'

Thank you for your time and prompt attention on this matter.
Sincerely,
Gregory A. Gibson
WBCCI # 2026

Old 07-16-2009, 07:12 PM   #5
Silver Mist

Currently Looking...
Riverhead , New York
As Mr. Gibson requested it will see the light?

Anyone know this member or why he filed 3 complaints

Old 07-16-2009, 07:29 PM   #6
Rivet Master

Southwestern , Ohio
Bob,

Your first 3 posts are garbled and unintelligible. Is there anything you can do to clean up the source material and re-post?

Very sorry to see this.
Nuvite-F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:06 PM   #7
Silver Mist

Currently Looking...
Riverhead , New York
I received the info via pdf, when it was copied it did that.

Tried a few different ways, this was the best I could get it.

I see it using FF not IE 99%

Old 07-16-2009, 08:13 PM   #8
Site Team

1974 31' Sovereign
Ottawa , ON
Who in hail could read through all that stuff beginning to end, written as though by a blind person who had had too much to drink?

I mean, hit return a few more times, split it into more than one paragraph.

Not to mention the typos. A word processor could have corrected that before it was posted, and in a matter of minutes...

It's just Too hard to read, and even if it is all the gospel truth, it will never be understood, too bad.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #9
Silver Mist

Currently Looking...
Riverhead , New York
I'll be happy to send you the pdf's if you care to redo it.

Old 07-16-2009, 08:19 PM   #10
Rivet Master

1977 31' Sovereign
1963 26' Overlander
1989 34' Excella
Johnsburg , Illinois
2026 is not listed in the 2008 or 2009 International directory. There are no listing of Gibson with that number in these directories either. I suggest you call Cindy Reed tomorrow and see what she knows. It appears that he is the individual Charlie has chosen to host and run the WBCCI.org forums. He also owns Vintage Airstream, a broker and seller of used Airstreams.
dwightdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:23 PM   #11
Silver Mist

Currently Looking...
Riverhead , New York
Perhaps the time has come to put an end to all this frivolous stuff.

How about starting a legal Defense Fund to get them in a competent court of law to interpret the bylaws etc.

Going directly to club will not work, I spent a lot of time last year on Leo's last frivolous grivience this is out of hand need I mention Bob Thompson??

It would take about $2500-3500 to get started.

Old 07-16-2009, 08:40 PM   #12
Community Organizer

2005 22' Safari
South Chicago , Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwightdi View Post
2026 is not listed in the 2008 or 2009 International directory. There are no listing of Gibson with that number in these directories either. I suggest you call Cindy Reed tomorrow and see what she knows. It appears that he is the individual Charlie has chosen to host and run the WBCCI.org forums. He also owns Vintage Airstream, a broker and seller of used Airstreams.
I seem to remember it is this guy:
eBay My World - macgregor!
I don't remember it all, only he was on the forums, and now he's not.

"We have just religion enough to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Jonathan Swift
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:44 PM   #13
Rivet Master

Southwestern , Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwightdi View Post
He is also apparently persona non grata on Airstream Forums. I made the mistake of linking his web site in a post and it was deleted within hours. A moderator sent me a nice PM explaining that it was nothing personal, just that AirForums had a long history of trouble with the individual in question and wanted nothing to do with him. Perhaps someone who knows the history can jump in to this thread and give us some background.

I believe this individual was formerly a member of WBCCI and left after running into some difficulties with his unit, then recently rejoined as a MAL, which is why he wouldn't be in the 2009 directory.

I am beginning to think that WBCCI ought to restructure its grievance process to incorporate pistols at 20 paces. That at least has the virtue of ending these interpersonal feuds permanently.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:56 PM   #14
Miss Rivette

1965 17' Caravel
Hell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to airedale Send a message via MSN to airedale Send a message via Yahoo to airedale
Im starting to think that Greg has to much time on his hands, he needs to pull up his big girl panties, and get over it!
Operation "SAVE RUDY" Strike Team (Charter Member)

Check Out My New Airstream Blog
airedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:01 PM   #15
Silver Mist

Currently Looking...
Riverhead , New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuvite-F View Post
He is also apparently persona non grata on Airstream Forums. I made the mistake of linking his web site in a post and it was deleted within hours. A moderator sent me a nice PM explaining that it was nothing personal, just that AirForums had a long history of trouble with the individual in question and wanted nothing to do with him. Perhaps someone who knows the history can jump in to this thread and give us some background.

I believe this individual was formerly a member of WBCCI and left after running into some difficulties with his unit, then recently rejoined as a MAL, which is why he wouldn't be in the 2009 directory. .
The plot thickens

Anyone care to PM me the details???

Old 07-16-2009, 09:31 PM   #16
Commercial Member

2016 27' International
Currently Looking...
Wilton , California
If some of us were ever planning on joining up with WBCCI, threads like this one would surely turn us off. Im certain Wally didnt plan for this outcome..

https://www.facebook.com/VinniesNort...ir?ref=tn_tnmn
Airslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:44 PM   #17
1972 Travelux Princess 25

Cobourg , Ontario
"I am beginning to think that WBCCI ought to restructure its grievance process to incorporate pistols at 20 paces. That at least has the virtue of ending these interpersonal feuds permanently."

Why not build a boxing ring at the next big rally and have them fight it out with pillows and Nerf bats?

I will furnish the pop corn.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:51 PM   #18
Rivet Master

Southwestern , Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlamica View Post
If some of us were ever planning on joining up with WBCCI, threads like this one would surely turn us off. Im certain Wally didnt plan for this outcome..
The sad part about it is that the grievance process incorporated in the WBCCI bylaws provides a marvelous weapon with which a single individual can bludgeon his personal enemies--the collateral damage to the WBCCI be damned. That was the case last year and looks like it's the case again this year.

This has almost nothing to do with the WBCCI--just a clash of egos (a lot of those around, these days) played out in exquisite living color on the internet.

The best we can hope for is that the ethics and grievance committee will examine the charges and the source, deliberate for a few seconds, and decide to acquit before the club's reputation is damaged any more than it already is.

Meanwhile, thousands of WBCCI members will go on caravans and rallies, go camping and have fun while paying no attention to this kind of stuff. These things get a lot more attention on AirForums than they do in the WBCCI. . .
Old 07-16-2009, 09:52 PM   #19
Miss Rivette

1965 17' Caravel
Hell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to airedale Send a message via MSN to airedale Send a message via Yahoo to airedale
With any club there are good and bad apples. This whole issue started when a few people found out that the new WBCCI forums where not going to be OWNED nor OPERATED by the WBCCI, instead they would be owned and operated by Greg, on his personal business website. Since going to the forums to share this information, Greg has been upset with the fact that someone was challeging his new forums. Most members, want to see the club go in the right direction, and not see its data turned over to a nonmember. Thats why these were filed, for non members reading this, I hope they read it as a fight to save the club from bad choices, and not fighting against each other....although it does get personal sometimes.
Operation "SAVE RUDY" Strike Team (Charter Member)

Check Out My New Airstream Blog
airedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:57 PM   #20
1972 Travelux Princess 25

Cobourg , Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI Pets View Post
As Mr. Gibson requested it will see the light?

Anyone know this member or why he filed 3 complaints
Going by the long incoherent posts he must be an old nut fresh out of the nut house. Or drunk as a loon.

Why would anyone take this sh*t seriously?

Tags
greg gibson, vintage-airstream.com