Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-13-2005, 06:32 PM   #1
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
central site for WBCCI unit links

Is there one place that lists all the WBCCI sites that are up? It seems I only stumble upon various sites through individual posts. There's probably a lot more. It would be nice to have one central listing of every region and unit with a n/a or a link with updates. Is there such?

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 08:18 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1956 22' Safari
2015 27' Flying Cloud
Vintage Kin Owner
Conifer/Evergreen , Colorado
If you click on the 'Links' tab on the top of the page there is a category for everybody to post links to their 'WBCCI Club Sites'.

It's a relatively new feature so not every Unit has a link there...yet! It's a start...help it grow!

Shari
WBCCI #1824 - DenCO Unit Past President (2005)
AIR #30 - Join Date: 2-25-2002

RMVAC | ACI - CO Unit (Formerly WBCCI) | BIRDY - our 1956 Safari | 1964 Serro Scotty
InsideOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 10:05 PM   #3
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
another link

Hi Shari. Thanks.

I had checked on "Quick links" before I posted the new thread I should have checked the left pane too. But I really think there should be a list on the main WBCCI site, it would belong at the top of the directory and if you are someone who is looking for local units they would not know where to find them, unless of course they were smart enough and fortunate enough to find their way here first, like me.

I made a link. It's not my unit, I haven't found one for mine yet or the next closest one, but this one I found today in a post.

I'll be certain to keep watching the list grow. These club sites rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut
If you click on the 'Links' tab on the top of the page there is a category for everybody to post links to their 'WBCCI Club Sites'.

It's a relatively new feature so not every Unit has a link there...yet! It's a start...help it grow!

Shari

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote