Old 06-03-2008, 10:34 AM   #15
Restorations done right
Commercial Member
1962 26' Overlander
1961 26' Overlander
Vintage Kin Owner
Currently Looking...
Baltimore , Maryland
It is warm and sunny here in Baltimore. If you ever get a chance come to a WDCU rally. We will show you a totally different experience hanging out with our unit. There might even be some blue hairs there.
Hope your weather improves...

Frank's Trailer Works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:41 AM   #16
Rivet Master
2005 25' Safari
North Central , Texas
Dimmer, I'd like to meet you at a happy-hour somewhere, talk about ole' Blevins and what ever else is on the table...

RivetED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:14 AM   #17
Rivet Master
Dewey , Arizona
Originally Posted by DIMMER View Post
Well, as some may know or not. I have been at the mother ship for six days now. Not for repairs just a stop over. But, that brings me to my point or so It seams. To day was a day of insults from the gray hair's as I have come to call them, are they all blind, do they not see what they are doing to there beloved Wally!!!!! It was funny a baldy came in to night and heard the thing's that we said to me!! He could not believe the thing's like I don't belong on a caravan!!! Howed I get my money, I have no bis. staying hear at the plant!!! I have the nicest looking airstream In the place!!! If I can tooot my own horn!!!!! LOL, Don't get me rong I have meet a lot of nice people hear!!! Some were nice than went cold after I started to talk to others!!!!! Ass soon as I can I am getting blue numbers for my old girl!!!! Red Is not for meeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Four streamer's I have told about the forum said they looked It up and liked what they found!!!! Just a love of AIRSTREAMS!!!!! That's what Its all about RIGHT!!!!! DIMMER
Not everyone is fortunate to own an Airstream. Those that do belong to a +75 year old dream. You may be in the Club, a boondocker, or Caravan traveler, you Airstream is a key to a step-aside life.

Enjoy many miles of happiness, and years of association with fellow owners.

Pee Wee
PeeWee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:25 AM   #18
Rivet Master
1963 26' Overlander
Austin , Texas
Wow, that IS a really sweet rig.

But living in Texas I can't help but wonder... is the one A/C unit enough???

Excitement and pep are a good thing. I know nothing about the WBCCI, but from what I've read around here, sounds like you're just the right combination of passion and energy that some units of the club so desperately need. I'd suggest that you join up and create some CHANGE.

Some folks don't know it, but Change Is Good for them.

Good luck!

utee94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:42 PM   #19
1973 31' Sovereign
1991 34' Excella
Fort Meade Md. RV park slot 8!! , Motorsports Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TheBigRedTruck
I'm not ignoring you, I had to run back up north for my son has 2 baseball games and his last day of school picnic!!! So for the next day or two I will be doing the kid thing!!!!! DIMMER
Never has so few. Done so much, With so little, That now we can do anything, With absolutly NOTHING!!!! AIR# 300
TheBigRedTruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 01:51 AM   #20
3 Rivet Member
2004 34' Classic S/O
Brooksville , Florida
I too can't understand your first post, why were you criticized?
when I was younger the worst I got was "are you hear with your parents?" not really a critcisim, but I replied, no I"m hear with my Airstream

DFDureiko is offline   Reply With Quote