Old 09-29-2006, 04:56 PM   #15
3 Rivet Member
2007 34' Classic S/O
Kalamazoo , Michigan
Congrats Silversub

I know exactly what you mean about being so excited that you could not sleep. I did the same thing. No one can understand what you're talking about until they experience it for themselves. Congratulations and welcome to the Airstream family. Please give us an update and photos when possible.
Mrs. Towdaddy (Vickie)

Air #5970
2001 F250 CC 7.3 PSD 4x4 ("Bubba")
2007 34' SO Classic ("Betty Lou II")
Towdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 06:50 PM   #16
Tom, the Uber Disney Fan
2006 30' Safari
Orlando , Florida
Originally Posted by Silversub
We have been waiting 2 months. We can't sleep just thinking about her.
Been there done that.

2006 30' Safari - "Changes in Latitudes"
2008 F-250 Lariat Power Stroke Diesel Crew Cab SWB
Family of Disney Fanatics
WBCCI# 4821
Minnie's Mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 10:18 PM   #17
4 Rivet Member
Fond du Lac , Wisconsin
Towdaddy. A sweet 34'. Is the TV in the bedroom a factory option for the 07's? Looks good. What sign screeen is it?
2010 43' Newmar Dutch Aire
formerly 2006 34' Classic

Changing the World One Child at a Time

hookedonclassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 06:49 PM   #18
3 Rivet Member
2007 34' Classic S/O
Kalamazoo , Michigan
Thanks and followup

Thanks to all for their comments. I always get excited when people get new stuff - almost as excited at they are so I really appreciate all the comments. It is great to share with this community.

Some additional followup to questions in addition to the comments Vickie has already posted.

The TV in the bedroom is a 15" LCD and was an option. The one in the front is a 19". All the electronics are Sony and are the optional upgrade. The premium upgrade gets you the JVC components. We had the JVC in our Safari and I really don't believe it is worth the extra money. The only issue I have had is the audio input from the CD changer is way too loud. I plan to have the dealer adjust this. We did pop for the optional wireless outside speaker. This is a weather resistant dome shaped speaker. I transfer my XM radio to the inside of the AS and play it through the radio. We can then listen to XM outside. If you like, you can order two, set up one as right and one as left and have stereo outside. As we are set up now, we run the single one as mono.

On the advice of Stream1529, we did add the second airconditioner. We plan to travel back to the deep South again and he advised us to get it now rather than wait. Good advice.

River Ridge is a great RV park. Nightly rates run the same as similar parks in our area during the Memorial day-Labor day period. This is on the Muskegon River/Hardy Lake and we have camped on this lake for about 10 years.

Another great park on this side of the Michigan is Hidden Ridge near Shelbyville, Michigan. The KOA in Petosky is also another great park. You should check out www. Great site with reviews from other RV owners.

Air #5970
2001 F250 CC 7.3 PSD 4x4 ("Bubba")
2007 34' SO Classic ("Betty Lou II")
Towdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

2005 classic