Old 02-22-2004, 08:30 PM   #15
Rivet Master
1968 26' Overlander
1967 26' Overlander
Lisle , Illinois
Just to make things clear. That is not my trailer, it is one we spent some time in at the RV show. To see mine, just check my photo gallery. I have to say that the 25' safari we saw had more room than the 28' one that the picture was taken in at the show?!?!?!? I guess it is all in how you arrange the interior.

Tedd Ill
AIR#3788 TAC IL-10
1967/8 Overlander International Twin w/ bunk/s.
Yes, four kids and two adults in the thing.
Happy wife, happy life.
till is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 08:43 PM   #16
2004 25' Safari
. , Illinois
Re: what no monkeys?

Originally posted by john hd
i had hoped some one will post the spice trader photos again.

gotta love them monkeys!

hey eric how 'bout it?
Hey I'm keeping my monkeys inside today.......

One suggestion that I sent to Airstream was to put the fabric pictures on the web. I too got the samples in the mail and I was very greatful for it, but I have to be honest here, the samples just don't do it justice. We both frowned when it came to Amarillo, but when we saw it in person, it was not bad at all. Of all of the fabrics, we liked Spice Trader best..... and when we saw the new coach, it had exceeded what we had thought it would be like.....

Silvertwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:10 PM   #17
1 Rivet Member
2004 34' Classic
Huntsville , Alabama
Originally Posted by flyfisher View Post
Jack -

Thanks for the pictures. Yours are much clearer to see the colors than any of the dealers photos I've recently been seeing, except those from the NJ dealer's inventory.

I kind of like your Sumatra color. Now, I'll have to ask why they apparently don't offer it on the Ltd. option. Maybe they figure it doesn't match as well with the burgandy graphics on the exterior.

At this point, my wife seems to have a preference for the "Spice Trader" option. This has mostly greens and brown shades. One part of that option that my wife likes the best, and I don't much care for -- as if I REALLY have a choice -- is that one fabric has a monkey incorporated in the design. (Maybe the wife thinks this is appropriate for me!)

That is funny! We just bought a 2004 34 ft. Classic with the Monkey material. I wasn't sold on it, but it certainly fits my crazy bunch.

CarolineJ is offline   Reply With Quote

2004 classic