Old 03-23-2015, 11:19 AM   #15
Rivet Master

2011 Interstate Coach
Overland Park , Kansas
Slightly wetting suction cups enhances their sticking ability.

PM me for sale info on my 2011. SOLD!
Upfitted Transit 350 sitting in driveway.
73shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 07:58 AM   #16
1 Rivet Member

2017 Interstate Lounge Ext
Mooresville , North Carolina
Different vendor for windshield cover

Tried to do a search on the forum dedicated to the windshield and side window covers. I have not seen these before.
Found a vendor making a windshield and side window cover that is mesh and you can see outside during the day. At night, still need the inside covers. I am ordering this set at $425. The beauty is that the side windows can be down and you can still get some air. Vendor said it blocks 90% of air, but at least getting some air. I think this is the best set of covers I have found so far.

https://magneshade.com/product/class-c-shade-set/
Attached Images

Old 01-25-2018, 05:18 PM   #17
Rivet Master

2006 22' Interstate
League City , Texas
Only one color, according to that website. Dark would not work for us in the south. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

I've been very pleased with our Heatshield internal covers. We've abused them for years now, and they have stood up very well. I also have a reflective external cover for the windshield and side windows, but I rarely add it.
InterBlog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 06:26 PM   #18
Figment of My Imagination

2012 Interstate Coach
From All Over , More Than Anywhere Else
I use a white canvas cover on the outside when camping. I use reflective and sort-of-quilted interior covers made by Outside Vans when my Interstate is in storage.

In hot weather I use both. In very cold (sub-freezing) weather I've started using the Outside Van covers reversed, with the reflective side facing inward and the dark side facing outward. It seemed to help.
WBCCI #1105
TAC LA-4

My Google-Fu is strong today.
Protagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 08:45 PM   #19
2 Rivet Member

2017 Interstate Grand Tour Ext
Madison , WISCONSIN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protagonist View Post
I use a white canvas cover on the outside when camping. I use reflective and sort-of-quilted interior covers made by Outside Vans when my Interstate is in storage.

In hot weather I use both. In very cold (sub-freezing) weather I've started using the Outside Van covers reversed, with the reflective side facing inward and the dark side facing outward. It seemed to help.
Where did you get your white canvas cover? We just need something that is easy to deploy to give us privacy at a campsite. Storage is inside but you seem to use the OSV covers while camping, is that correct?

As to OSV do they just sell the cover? Its website appears to be just a conversion van firm.
Old 01-26-2018, 06:05 AM   #20
Figment of My Imagination

2012 Interstate Coach
From All Over , More Than Anywhere Else
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheakev View Post
Where did you get your white canvas cover?
Eurocampers. (http://www.eurocampers.com/Deluxe-Wi...er_p_2170.html). I got the one with the screened sides so that in good weather I can open the windows and uncover the screens, for bugproof— and now that I have a cat, cat-escape-proof— ventilation.
Quote:
As to OSV do they just sell the cover?
https://www.outsidevan.com/option/osv-sun-shades/
WBCCI #1105
TAC LA-4

My Google-Fu is strong today.
Protagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 07:18 AM   #21
Prof. of Pending Projects

2018 Tommy Bahama Interstate
Orlando , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protagonist View Post
Eurocampers. (http://www.eurocampers.com/Deluxe-Wi...er_p_2170.html). I got the one with the screened sides so that in good weather I can open the windows and uncover the screens, for bugproof— and now that I have a cat, cat-escape-proof— ventilation.https://www.outsidevan.com/option/osv-sun-shades/
I should have done a better job when researching these... really like the ability to open and just leave a bug screen that lets air in... like that one from Eurocampers

Also like how slick the one M4 Aviation posted looks...

I ordered this one... which is more expensive than the one sold by Eurocampers and it does not have a cutout for the sides with screens

WBCCI #26769
2018 Airstream Interstate 3500 Lounge EXT Tommy Bahama w/ARS
wachuko is online now   Reply With Quote