Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums > Sprinter and B-van Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-25-2014, 03:37 AM   #21
2 Rivet Member

1970 23' Safari
Hazeltucky , Michigan
My toilet paper holder is in the shower with the toilet!? I haven't used the shower yet but it seems like the tp would get wet despite the cover.
BTW toilet paper is supposed to be placed so that it comes off the top.
keithgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 04:07 AM   #22
Rivet Master

2011 34' Classic
Westchester Cty.NY , / Miami FL
i'll have to try the over the top of the door trick but i think i'll drip on it when washing my hands. i might try running it out from behind the mirror or mounting it omder that shelf.

if you have a cat you learn to run the paper out the bottom or you spend a lot of time re-rolling the tp :-) instinct seems to come into play when they see a roll of tp, lol!
Ingrid-my unofficial '"World's Oldest Streamer" 1909-2008 R.I.P.
richinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 10:09 PM   #23
cwf
Rivet Master

1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Hillsboro , Texas
Our 34' has a dry sink and toilet area... Few water drips on paper even with the fact that the holder is behind the lower door in front of sink. Cat not an issue..,
cwf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 10:34 PM   #24
Rivet Master

Port Orchard , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by richinny View Post
i'll have to try the over the top of the door trick but i think i'll drip on it when washing my hands. i might try running it out from behind the mirror or mounting it omder that shelf.

if you have a cat you learn to run the paper out the bottom or you spend a lot of time re-rolling the tp :-) instinct seems to come into play when they see a roll of tp, lol!
This is totally true. Even when we roll it that way, one of our cats will then take giant bites out of the roll. We finally had to tape heavy clear vinyl sheets to hang down over the rolls. A few years ago, I looked out our kitchen window at home just in time to see our next door neighbor's cat heading home from the house across the street with a full roll of toilet paper in his mouth. He had gone into that house through their cat door and stolen a new roll of toilet paper out of their bathroom.
Ken
Ag&Au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 04:27 AM   #25
Rivet Master

2011 34' Classic
Westchester Cty.NY , / Miami FL
you've got to wonder what's in the tp!
Ingrid-my unofficial '"World's Oldest Streamer" 1909-2008 R.I.P.
richinny is offline   Reply With Quote