Old 11-27-2014, 08:59 PM   #15
4 Rivet Member
2014 Interstate Coach
Arroyo Grande & Central Point , California & Oregon
I just ordered a couple of inexpensive chrome plated brass slide bolts from Amazon. Should solve the problem. In my twin floor plan AI the wardrobe door, when open 90 degrees screens off the bed area from the front of the coach and we usually wind up proping it open with a shoe or something. This saves us a bunch of time because my wife can be getting dressed while I take down the curtain and get the coach ready to roll. It is also handy when the wife and I are each watching different tv's as the door screens the signal from the remotes so one remote doesn't change both tv's. Found a trick door stop with magnetic catch on Amazon which should solve that issue as well. Thanks for all the suggestions.

c21bill is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cabinet doors, drawers and hardware? ironfem200 General Interior Topics 5 07-09-2006 05:25 PM
Kitchen drawers-can they support weight? femuse Cabinets, Counter Tops & Furnishings 7 10-29-2004 06:13 PM
storage drawers on 345 howardann Exterior Storage Compartments & Access Doors 2 11-17-2002 04:27 PM
Layout of wardrobe & chest of drawers jeanarlene General Interior Topics 2 09-30-2002 08:40 AM

Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.