This is my first post, if I'm ''forgetting'' something, just let me know.
I have a couple of questions about my scheduled purchase of a 2012
1) Does anyone have a recommendation on a dehumidifier for this RV?
At Tweety's I found a Petite Electric Dehumidifer that holds only 16 oz
(2 cups) but thought maybe the amp draw would be small and justify the
Constant attention it would need. It's only 6 x 4 x 8 (petite) maybe it
Would be a good bathroom item when I hang wet clothes there.
Tweety's.com. Item # 38-1100/N03-0683
2) also at Tweetys.com/adventureSystemSwingingModelTraywpod.aspx
By Rola it has a reticulating swing arm (so the back of the RV isn't
Blocked) it holds 13 1/2 cubic storage space or 250 lbs. (not much)
Item # 92-1472/N05-1105
3) I am incredulous the RV does not have a screen door.
4) does anyone know or have ideas about a washer/dryer combo?
I hope someone tells me I'm nuts to think this is a necessary, good, helpful
Item to have.
5) The salesman said he would be open to a 'special order' on the Interstate
3500 Anything you can Think of, that I should try and 'insist' on?
6) I'm thinking of the configuration with one extra wardrobe, (3 seats up front)
And lounge in back.
THANKS for any help, or thoughts you have on these matters.
think of that I should 'insist on'?