Old 08-09-2016, 05:46 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2013 Interstate Coach
Poland , Ohio
New 2013 interstate ext owner help with fuses

My tvs stopped working and had to do some investigating. Thought it was a fuse , turned out to be a tripped gfi receptacle. Please help me understand the fuses the manual is little help. I found fuses under the drivers seat as well as the under the lounge. Not sure what is what.

Old 08-09-2016, 06:57 PM   #2
Figment of My Imagination

2012 Interstate Coach
Metairie , Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docevil View Post
My tvs stopped working and had to do some investigating. Thought it was a fuse , turned out to be a tripped gfi receptacle. Please help me understand the fuses the manual is little help. I found fuses under the drivers seat as well as the under the lounge. Not sure what is what.
Fuses are for 12vDC circuits. Breakers are for 120vAC circuits.

WBCCI #1105
TAC LA-4

I don't have an anger management problem. I manage to remember exactly what everyone has done to make me angry!
Protagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 08:45 PM   #3
Rivet Master

2011 Interstate Coach
Overland Park , Kansas
I'll bet it was the outlet under to streetside 2nd row seat. Had the same thing happen. Didn't expect a separate GFCI outlet when there was a GFCI breaker under the lounge. Just another little surprise from Jackson Center.

Also some of the outlets are only on the generator/shore power circuit.

PM me for sale info on my 2011. SOLD!
Upfitted Transit 350 sitting in driveway.
73shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 10:02 PM   #4
Rivet Master

2013 Interstate Coach
Fulton , Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73shark View Post
.... Also some of the outlets are only on the generator/shore power circuit.

On my Interstate only a few outlets are powered by the inverter, but all are powered by generator/shore power.

- - Mike
2013 Interstate Lounge EXT on 2012 Sprinter
Boxster1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 10:39 PM   #5
Rivet Master

2011 Interstate Coach
Overland Park , Kansas
On mine , the two TV outlets and the GFCI outlet under the 2nd row seat were on both the inverter and gen/shore power. The one over the galley and the one near the floor, curbside by the lounge were only powered by gen/shore power.

Never checked to see which ones were on the GFCI ckt breaker but suspect it was the two on gen/shore power.

Old 08-10-2016, 05:12 AM   #6
1 Rivet Member

2013 Interstate Coach
Poland , Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73shark View Post
I'll bet it was the outlet under to streetside 2nd row seat. Had the same thing happen. Didn't expect a separate GFCI outlet when there was a GFCI breaker under the lounge. Just another little surprise from Jackson Center.

Also some of the outlets are only on the generator/shore power circuit.
73 shark, that was it not sure what caused it to trip. At least got to know my rig a little better. The fuse under the lounge seem to be labeled, but those under the front seat are not. Do the little red lights light up if a fuse is blown and what is the black switch or lever next to the fuse do?
Old 08-10-2016, 10:28 AM   #7
Rivet Master

2011 Interstate Coach
Overland Park , Kansas
Can't help on the switch/lever anymore but I printed out the page w/ the fuse location/description and tucked it in w/ the fuses under the seat and glued to the door under the lounge.