Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums > Sprinter and B-van Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-21-2018, 07:58 AM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2017 Interstate Lounge Ext
Plano , Texas
My wife wants to know who this Wachuko person is...

There are other days on my calendar this week with a lot of Amazon notifications but today is the biggest day.

I blamed it all on Wachuko when the packages started arriving yesterday... I mean, he did make it super easy with links straight to Amazon.

Tobbun
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Amazon.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	306771  
Tobbun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 10:08 AM   #2
Rivet Master

Northern , California

Tell her he's not a real person. He's really an AI bot created by the evil Amazon overlords, designed to such every last penny from your bank account. THEY are the real monster here.....

Sounds like Christmas in March at the Tobbun household. Good thing you're fixing up your van so nicely, because it sounds like you might be sleeping in it....
FlyFishinRVr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 10:29 AM   #3
Rivet Master

2006 22' Interstate
League City , Texas
We need a sticky for new owners with a link to an Amazon list with all the recommended doo-dads needed to outfit a new van.

Unfortunately this site doesn’t allow edits after 30 minutes so it’s impossible to consolidate any updates in the original post.
LB_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 10:32 AM   #4
Rivet Master

2013 Interstate Coach
Townsend , Tennessee
We recently moved to our new home......the first person I came to know on a first name basis was the UPS driver delivering my Amazon purchases.
Old 03-21-2018, 01:18 PM   #5
3 Rivet Member

Plano , Texas
Wife - "I think you might have over bought"

So far she has been great. It would help if Amazon combined some boxes... Think we got about 25 boxes today.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180321_182758612_iOS.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	309.4 KB
ID:	306803  
Tobbun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 05:55 PM   #6
Prof. of Pending Projects

2018 Tommy Bahama Interstate
Orlando , Florida
LOL - that looks familiar! Hahahhahaha

My wife is sitting here next to me looking at your post and laughing her a* off, lol!!!
WBCCI #26769
2018 Airstream Interstate 3500 Lounge EXT Tommy Bahama w/ARS
wachuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 06:01 PM   #7
Rivet Master

2018 Interstate Lounge Ext
LV , Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB_3 View Post
We need a sticky for new owners with a link to an Amazon list with all the recommended doo-dads needed to outfit a new van.

Unfortunately this site doesn’t allow edits after 30 minutes so it’s impossible to consolidate any updates in the original post.
This is such an EXCELLENT idea. As a newbie to RV'ing & Airstream, it certainly would help me a lot (only coz I am lazy and just want to piggyback off of previous owner's recommendations) 😁

I bet the forum Administrators can have a bulletin-board type thread that only they can update to add these nifty doo-dads and accessories. But on the flip-side, my wife would hate em for giving me an easier way to spend more money on an already the most expensive new toy we have ever bought in 36yrs of marriage. 😆
Alex AVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 06:19 PM   #8
Rivet Master

2018 Interstate Lounge Ext
LV , Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by wachuko View Post
LOL - that looks familiar! Hahahhahaha

My wife is sitting here next to me looking at your post and laughing her a* off, lol!!!
WACHUKO, I am sure I will regret knowing you & seeing all your photo-documented mods . . . coz you are contagious. I have a tough time sleeping, now that I have all these projects running around my head all night. I just spent the last 3 days re-doing wiring under both front seats so they are tied together in 1 solid wire loom & re-routing VB Air controller's cable routing so I have better access from driver's/passenger's seats/doors (pics to follow on new thread soon)
Alex AVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 09:12 PM   #9
Prof. of Pending Projects

2018 Tommy Bahama Interstate
Orlando , Florida
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex AVI View Post
WACHUKO, I am sure I will regret knowing you & seeing all your photo-documented mods . . . coz you are contagious. I have a tough time sleeping, now that I have all these projects running around my head all night. I just spent the last 3 days re-doing wiring under both front seats so they are tied together in 1 solid wire loom & re-routing VB Air controller's cable routing so I have better access from driver's/passenger's seats/doors (pics to follow on new thread soon)
Looking forward to the photos!
WBCCI #26769
2018 Airstream Interstate 3500 Lounge EXT Tommy Bahama w/ARS
wachuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 11:29 AM   #10
Rivet Puller

2003 28' Safari S/O
Atlanta Burbs , Georgia
If you think reading Wachuko's threads is bad on your wallet. Meet him somewhere, get a tour, see the craftsmanship, and hear the enthusiasm and you are truly doomed. I was lucky enough to meet said author on his first outing and walked away thinking I needed to dump my personally customized trailer so I could start all over again in a "B."

Sir Tristan
Air #48582, S/SO #003, WBCCI #4584
SeeMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 12:12 PM   #11
Rivet Master

2013 25' Flying Cloud
Wheaton , Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex AVI View Post
I bet the forum Administrators can have a bulletin-board type thread that only they can update to add these nifty doo-dads and accessories.
In the absence of this, subscribe to the “What did you get for your trailer today?” thread. More than 5200 postings at this time.

Greg
greghoro is offline   Reply With Quote