Just finished 5,000 miles / 3 weeks in our 2011 Interstate-
6. Just how much can you get in the frig
7. Any small storage under the bed from the back door access
8. Does the electric awning also work manually.
9. Anyone leave the bed in the use mode all the time or if not where do you stuff the bedding
6. A lot, actually. It's pretty deep, we usually kept a bunch of waterbottles on the bottom level, a carton of soy milk, and sundry meats/breads/etc.
7. Lots of storage in the "trunk." We found a clear plastic bin at Wal-mart that fit the space between the vertical support rails pretty well, used it for elec wires, water hose, cleaning supplies, etc. To the left we stored a screen house, to the right an airbed (not needed). Behind the bin we put two folding chairs and the poles for the screen house.
8. The awning has a manual backup handle.
9. We left the bed in use position for the whole trip. We bought a 1 1/2 inch memory foam queen pad to put on top...stored a few items underneath (cat litter box and disassembled cat carrier...need to be able to reach the circuit breakers tho). However, there is unused space above the wheel wells and the top rear cabinet is HUGE (can stuff items into left and right of that space.)