Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-27-2016, 08:48 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member
 
2013 Interstate Coach
Poland , Ohio
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 11
Lost power in front tv

Enjoying our new to us 2013 ext. Had both TV's on while generator was running. Turned off generator and lost power to front tv. Can't even see where it is plugged in. Is power up under ceiling? Did I blow tv , outlet or a fuse?
__________________

__________________
Docevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 10:23 AM   #2
Amg
2 Rivet Member
 
2016 Interstate Lounge Ext
Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 71
TV's ar A/C. Did you turn invertor on? You need a source of A/C. Power by either generator, plugged into shore power or an invertor
__________________

__________________
Amg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 12:03 PM   #3
1 Rivet Member
 
2013 Interstate Coach
Poland , Ohio
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amg View Post
TV's ar A/C. Did you turn invertor on? You need a source of A/C. Power by either generator, plugged into shore power or an invertor
Thanks for the advise. Inverter on and connected to shore power. Only front tv has no power. I thought TV's and plug behind drivers side where 12 volt as well. Im thinking I blew a 12 volt fuse possibly under drivers seat but I don't know which one
__________________
Docevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 12:06 PM   #4
1 Rivet Member
 
2013 Interstate Coach
Poland , Ohio
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docevil View Post
Thanks for the advise. Inverter on and connected to shore power. Only front tv has no power. I thought TV's and plug behind drivers side were 12 volt as well. Im thinking I blew a 12 volt fuse possibly under drivers seat but I don't know which one
..


were not where need to proof better
__________________
Docevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 12:40 PM   #5
4 Rivet Member
 
Teamaron's Avatar
 
Currently Looking...
2014 Interstate Ext. Coach
Boca Raton , Florida
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 290
Two things I would check

Check GFI outlet behind drivers seat next to second row passenger seat. Ours has popped out a couple times and you loose the inverter outlets.

Second thing that happened to us is the cord going into back of tv got loose as it is difficult to get to and we had to use pliers to push it back in.

Are your getting power lights in upper console above can area?


Sent from my iPhone using Airstream Forums
__________________
Teamaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 12:40 PM   #6
4 Rivet Member
 
Teamaron's Avatar
 
Currently Looking...
2014 Interstate Ext. Coach
Boca Raton , Florida
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 290
Above cab area?

Typo


Sent from my iPhone using Airstream Forums
__________________
Teamaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 01:22 PM   #7
1 Rivet Member
 
2013 Interstate Coach
Poland , Ohio
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamaron View Post
Two things I would check

Check GFI outlet behind drivers seat next to second row passenger seat. Ours has popped out a couple times and you loose the inverter outlets.

Second thing that happened to us is the cord going into back of tv got loose as it is difficult to get to and we had to use pliers to push it back in.

Are your getting power lights in upper console above can area?


Sent from my iPhone using Airstream Forums
Bingo, unplugged tv and checked power getting power in cord and plugged it back in (what a bitch to do) and problem solved. Thanks for all the help. Just a reminder to check the simpliest most obvious things first.
__________________
Docevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 01:48 PM   #8
4 Rivet Member
 
Teamaron's Avatar
 
Currently Looking...
2014 Interstate Ext. Coach
Boca Raton , Florida
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docevil View Post
Bingo, unplugged tv and checked power getting power in cord and plugged it back in (what a bitch to do) and problem solved. Thanks for all the help. Just a reminder to check the simpliest most obvious things first.

Great

Enjoy!


Sent from my iPhone using Airstream Forums
__________________

__________________
Teamaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lost power to the keyless entry system 92landyacht Land Yacht/Legacy Motorhomes 9 02-06-2013 04:59 PM
Removed control panel and lost all power? deerhunter Electrical - Systems, Generators, Batteries & Solar 1 05-13-2012 09:40 PM
Lost all 12V power Flynavy Electrical - Systems, Generators, Batteries & Solar 22 06-29-2011 04:49 AM
Lost partial power- please help. argo76 Argosy Motorhomes 5 11-17-2009 01:05 PM
Lost partial starboard side power Thealt Lights - Interior & Exterior 15 03-21-2009 07:55 AM


Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by



Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.