Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums > Sprinter and B-van Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-27-2016, 08:48 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2013 Interstate Coach
Poland , Ohio
Lost power in front tv

Enjoying our new to us 2013 ext. Had both TV's on while generator was running. Turned off generator and lost power to front tv. Can't even see where it is plugged in. Is power up under ceiling? Did I blow tv , outlet or a fuse?
Docevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 10:23 AM   #2
Amg
3 Rivet Member

2016 Interstate Lounge Ext
Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania
TV's ar A/C. Did you turn invertor on? You need a source of A/C. Power by either generator, plugged into shore power or an invertor
Amg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 12:03 PM   #3
1 Rivet Member

2013 Interstate Coach
Poland , Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amg View Post
TV's ar A/C. Did you turn invertor on? You need a source of A/C. Power by either generator, plugged into shore power or an invertor
Thanks for the advise. Inverter on and connected to shore power. Only front tv has no power. I thought TV's and plug behind drivers side where 12 volt as well. Im thinking I blew a 12 volt fuse possibly under drivers seat but I don't know which one
Old 08-27-2016, 12:06 PM   #4
1 Rivet Member

2013 Interstate Coach
Poland , Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docevil View Post
Thanks for the advise. Inverter on and connected to shore power. Only front tv has no power. I thought TV's and plug behind drivers side were 12 volt as well. Im thinking I blew a 12 volt fuse possibly under drivers seat but I don't know which one

were not where need to proof better
Old 08-27-2016, 12:40 PM   #5
4 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
2014 Interstate Ext. Coach
Boca Raton , Florida
Two things I would check

Check GFI outlet behind drivers seat next to second row passenger seat. Ours has popped out a couple times and you loose the inverter outlets.

Second thing that happened to us is the cord going into back of tv got loose as it is difficult to get to and we had to use pliers to push it back in.

Are your getting power lights in upper console above can area?

Sent from my iPhone using Airstream Forums
Teamaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 12:40 PM   #6
4 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Boca Raton , Florida
Above cab area?

Typo

Old 08-27-2016, 01:22 PM   #7
1 Rivet Member

2013 Interstate Coach
Poland , Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamaron View Post
Two things I would check

Check GFI outlet behind drivers seat next to second row passenger seat. Ours has popped out a couple times and you loose the inverter outlets.

Second thing that happened to us is the cord going into back of tv got loose as it is difficult to get to and we had to use pliers to push it back in.

Are your getting power lights in upper console above can area?

Bingo, unplugged tv and checked power getting power in cord and plugged it back in (what a bitch to do) and problem solved. Thanks for all the help. Just a reminder to check the simpliest most obvious things first.
Old 08-27-2016, 01:48 PM   #8
4 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Boca Raton , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docevil View Post
Bingo, unplugged tv and checked power getting power in cord and plugged it back in (what a bitch to do) and problem solved. Thanks for all the help. Just a reminder to check the simpliest most obvious things first.

Great

Enjoy!