Old 07-19-2005, 07:26 PM   #1
1989 19' "B" Van Airstream 190
Lincoln , Massachusetts
Looking to buy a 190 - welcome info exchange w/ others

Hello All -

My wife and I are considering buying an old, high mileage 190. We would love to get one of the new Airstream Sprinter Westfalias (I have had VW Westfalias for years and appreciate german engineering) but the price is not right for us.

We welcome communication w/ 190 owners about things to look for in an older 190 (or any 190, I suppose).

Zach Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 10:39 PM   #2
1 Rivet Member
1997 19' "B" Van Airstream 190
Alliance , Nebraska
Reply to Zach Woods

I'm glad I have my B190. It found me three years ago ... a 1997 with 7,000 miles on it. Despite some of the problems I've had, I'd buy it again. It's very, very much nicer than the 1993 Eldorado I had for three years prior, is much more condusive for living in it.

I don't know about the high mileage, but if it's been serviced regularly and had reasonable care, and the price is right, ..... well we all have to start somewhere!
Like you, I can't afford the new ones. Taxes and licenses are lower on the used ones that makes used even more attractive as well. One can trade up when something better shows up .... that's what I did.

Only problem now, if I'm to trade up I will have to stay in the Airstream famly. I've joined the WBCCI club which is open to Airstream owners only. The connections it provides and the friendships that form are unbeatable. It's a smaller organization than such as Good Sam and Family Motor Coach (I'm a member of both of them, too) so I'm finding it more enjoyable to attend their smaller rallies.

I wish you satisfaction in your purchase .... just DO IT. Then hit the road ... even if it is just in your own driveway or your local camp ground until you feel more comfortable with the surroundings. Then go as far as you dream!!

TuckerT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 09:00 AM   #3
2000 19' "B" Van Airstream 190
Greenville , Ohio
to looking for a B190

I have a like new B190-2000 model-last year made --for sale.
you can see all info on it at'' under the newer Airstream motorhome catagory and see many pictures at ''
twopips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:13 AM   #4
1 Rivet Member
2005 22' Interstate
Pocopson , Pennsylvania
We are selling our 2005 Airstream Interstate that is in immaculate condition with a 7 year 100,000 mile warranty. Listed in classified for this site and also on craigslist: san francisco bay area classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events for Philadelphia PA -just search for Airtream Interstate.
Excellent unit!
rving42 is offline   Reply With Quote