Office Mods so I can work on the road.
1) installed JefaTech-WiFi Repeater - works like a charm; a block from the house I can connect with 5 bars!
1.5) ran a 110v Outlet into cabinet (plug router and Printer into) Just jumped off the 110v outlet the TV is plugged into.
2) installed a door ladder (somewhere to carry the lawn chairs, mount the Wi-Fi antenna, and a way to get on the roof to sweep off the leaves).
3) installed an HP470 Color Printer with USB-Bluetooth Dongle to allow Bluetooth printing from PC, iPhones & Tablets.
4) Made a Plexiglass 'table extender' to turn the table into a 22" x 44" workspace large enough for my desk on the road.
5) Connected PC VGA cable to Rear TV to allow it to connect to my laptop as a 2nd monitor.
Working on a few more. . . .
Ladder & Wi-Fi Extender Antenna
Wi-Fi Repeater Installed
110V wire running in channel behind cabinet into the rear cabinet (drilled hold 6" up as far to right edge as I could (its the white 14/3 coming out of bottom and going behind the right side)
HP470 Bluetooth Printer Installed
Plexi-glass table showing TV as 2nd Monitor
MORE TO COME