Old 10-06-2015, 11:21 AM   #15
Figment of My Imagination

2012 Interstate Coach
From All Over , More Than Anywhere Else
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKDUDE View Post
Remember those seats swivel round to face the table....... so any back of seat bins will then be on the wrong side for use.
I normally use the table in the rear. Since my Lounge/Wardrobe floor plan only has three front seats and the galley is shoved forward to make room for the wardrobe closet, it's actually kind of impossible to use the table in front; it hits the galley cabinets.

WBCCI #1105
TAC LA-4

My Google-Fu is strong today.
Protagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 01:44 PM   #16
Rivet Master

2014 Interstate Ext. Coach
Sedona , Arizona
Garbage bag in AI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protagonist View Post
I normally use the table in the rear. Since my Lounge/Wardrobe floor plan only has three front seats and the galley is shoved forward to make room for the wardrobe closet, it's actually kind of impossible to use the table in front; it hits the galley cabinets.

Humm, I also have the three seat layout, but my front table is almost a precision fit; the fridge door and draw above it both clear the table when open. They must have changed something, either the table shape or repositioned the table anchor in the floor. My table came with the corners cut off to make it octagonal.
Incidentally, the standard wastebasket - the same as yours - also fits the side door entry well perfectly, and that's where we leave it when we're inside cooking, eating, drinking, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Airstream Forums

Old 10-06-2015, 01:57 PM   #17
Rivet Master

2015 Interstate Ext. Coach
San Diego , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKDUDE View Post
Remember those seats swivel round to face the table....... so any back of seat bins will then be on the wrong side for use.

Sent from my iPad using Airstream Forums
There are typically only 2 of us anytime the seats are swiveled so not really an issue to spin around to the front of seat.

If we want to sit in the drivers seat and still have immediate access can leave on back side by steering wheel or detached and stuck on floor etc.