Old 07-24-2015, 10:57 PM   #15
4 Rivet Member

2011 Interstate Coach
Muskogee , Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funinthesun View Post
Thanks to all of you for responding. I was waiting for an email notification of responses, but got none. So I decided to check the forum and . . . wow.
Gmillerok1 - Shoreline Reels does not show anything that matches the configuration on my RV. One that comes close is for storing electric cord. Rubber hose was going to be my last resort. Your last comment about not enough space for 1 inch ID hose is correct.
Actually, they do-see RV Black/Gray Water Hose | Technology Research, LLC

Note the 3/4" specification and the color hose. It doesn't say if it's 3/4" I.D. or O.D., though. It sure looks the same to me.

Old 07-25-2015, 06:34 AM   #16
4 Rivet Member

2013 Interstate Coach
Raymond , Iowa
FWIW, I just cut off 12" from the dump hose on my 2013 AI: 1" OD, 3/4 ID. I cut it off because of two pin-hole leaks near the end. It was a bit too long anyway, binding on the wheel in the last bit of winding - perhaps the cause of the pinhole leaks. Easy way to find (and maybe cause?) pin hole leaks it to momentarily turn on the pump with the valve at the end of the hose in the closed position. Figured getting a replacement when the time comes would not be difficult, but after reading this thread I am not so sure.

Old 07-25-2015, 12:19 PM   #17
4 Rivet Member

2011 Interstate Coach
Muskogee , Oklahoma
I also confirmed from the 2011 parts manual that it is indeed a 1" O.D. and .75" I.D. flex hose. I imagine you can get order it from an Airstream dealer at a highly marked up price.

Mine also has a label on the door that refers to the Clean Dump system. But I can't find anything from Clean Dump that relates to any reel/hose combination nor any mention in the parts manual. Makes me wonder what exactly Clean Dump provides.
Old 07-25-2015, 12:38 PM   #18
Figment of My Imagination

2012 Interstate Coach
From All Over , More Than Anywhere Else
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmillerok1 View Post
Mine also has a label on the door that refers to the Clean Dump system. But I can't find anything from Clean Dump that relates to any reel/hose combination nor any mention in the parts manual. Makes me wonder what exactly Clean Dump provides.
They definitely provide the end fitting with the valve and the PVC cap with a hole drilled through for attaching to the dump station, at the very least. I know because I had to buy a replacement from them— listed on their website as "Drip-proof Shut-off Valve."
http://www.cleandump.com/products.php
WBCCI #1105
TAC LA-4

My Google-Fu is strong today.
Protagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 08:48 PM   #19
1 Rivet Member

2010 22' Interstate
Orlando , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmillerok1 View Post
Actually, they do-see RV Black/Gray Water Hose | Technology Research, LLC

Note the 3/4" specification and the color hose. It doesn't say if it's 3/4" I.D. or O.D., though. It sure looks the same to me.
Saw that, but physical size and configuration are no match.
Old 07-26-2015, 07:17 PM   #20
Rivet Master

2011 Interstate Coach
Overland Park , Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funinthesun View Post

73shark - Clear tubing won't work because is collapses and kinks easily. Good quality garden hose WILL work, and that was going to be my last resort.
I use a 20' 1" clear tubing as an extension so I can dump into my sewer at home. Never had any problem w/ it kinking and I coil it into a 12" coil for storage. It is a moderately thick wall and came from BORG (Big Orange Retail Giant).

Glad you found something that will work for you. And this was a good way to reply to all.

PM me for sale info on my 2011. SOLD!
Upfitted Transit 350 sitting in driveway.
73shark is offline   Reply With Quote