Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums > Sprinter and B-van Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-02-2016, 06:23 PM   #21
2 Rivet Member

Seabrook Island , South Carolina
Nope. Checked both of those
Asheville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 07:15 PM   #22
2 Rivet Member

Seabrook Island , South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjgman View Post
Could it be the smoke alarm or carbon monoxide detector? Sometimes sounds from the back of the coach can sound like they are coming from the front.. If they are malfunctioning they might go off for a bit then shut off..
Nope checked those
Asheville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 06:22 PM   #23
1 Rivet Member

2017 Interstate Grand Tour Ext
Denver , Colorado
Me too different sound

We have a 2016 ASIGT. Had an pulsing beeping only when engine on. Traced it to under front passenger seat. Buzzer speaker with lable 435 connected to white wires made sound. Sound quit when 3 prong 435 buzzer was pulled. Could your sound come from undrrvseat? Any clues to my issue? No idea what 435 is and awning in op. Had pulled fuse 10 because of a step problem. Need smart guy to tell me what is going on. Thanks.
Mobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 02:10 AM   #24
Rivet Master

2014 19' International
2014 Interstate Ext. Coach
Cedar Rapids , Iowa
If you ask me, those alarms are just annoying and not super useful. I mean, the awning one could be useful, but we ran into the same problem where it was just slightly not making contact and took a good hour to think about what was the problem as it was our maiden voyage out camping.

There are only certain alarms on the Sprinter, correct? All being described above.

Door alarm when starting with the front doors open (driver door at least)
Step alarm
Awning alarm
Parking brake alarm
Carbon Monoxide detector
Pretty obvious alarm for the smoke detector
We have a sliding door alarm but that’s audible and a warning on the dash
Proximity alarms but on models newer than yours, correct?

We have a Victron inverter/charger alarm which you probably don’t have.

Anyone else know of anything that has an alarm?

Might be your parking brake. They are known to be fussy and I think there’s some info out and about on the internal parts in the arm mechanism failing. Might have an issue with it making contact while driving and sounding the alarm intermittently. You might pull it and try to drive and see if it’s the same alarm/sound.
Hawk-ination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 06:03 AM   #25
SWH
4 Rivet Member

2021 Interstate 24GT
Cordova , Tennessee
Annoying buzzer sound

Pretty sure it’s a warning that the air suspension isn’t fully inflated for travel. It will happen to me when taking off parking brake and putting into drive after just starting engine. Always happens after retracting leveling jacks and usually happens when parked on a downhill incline. Goes away once air suspension is ready for travel. I’ve never found anything in owners manual about it. I have a 2021 24GT and my 2017 Lounge with air suspension did the same thing.
SWH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 12:39 PM   #26
Rivet Master

2014 19' International
2014 Interstate Ext. Coach
Cedar Rapids , Iowa
Good to know there’s an alarm on the air ride suspension also. I hadn’t heard that one yet.

I don’t think they would have an air ride system though as our Interstate is a 2014.5 and I think an early prototype or one of the first to have it installed. Could be wrong though.
Hawk-ination is offline   Reply With Quote