Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-28-2017, 08:58 AM   #1
c21
Rivet Master

2014 Interstate Coach
Arroyo Grande & Central Point , California & Oregon
AI Twin For Sale

I recently listed my 2014 AI Twin. Standard length so 6,400# tow capacity. It's on the used RV section of this Forum. Books at $112K, I have it at $105K. $7500 in upgrades including 200W of Grape Solar, 8ga wiring to solar, upgraded solar controller, upgraded Magnum remote, Magnum Temp Sensor, Magnum DC Load Disconnect, (No SB 164), Lifeline GPL-4CT's (6V), Ultra Brite Alcoa's, TPMS, Koni Rear Shocks, Prodigy II Brake Controller, etc, etc. 2 years remaining on prepaid maintenence. If if sells I plan to replace it with a new AI.
c21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 10:20 AM   #2
c21
Rivet Master

2014 Interstate Coach
Arroyo Grande & Central Point , California & Oregon
Changed my mind. I've done so many improvement to mine that I wouldn't relish doing to a replacement. I was tempted because I found the same floor plan as mine in a 2017 extended and was liking the extra cabinets, extra storage behind the beds and all the chassis safety features. 2017 is the last year of the Lounge/Twin/Wardrobe floorplan which has proven to be very convenient for the 2 of us. I'll stay with what I have. If anyone is looking for a twin, the one I found is at Crain RV in Little Rock and their last offer was $133. I believe this is the last new twin in the country. Their's is silver with air suspension. (air is probably a waste as no one rides in the back of a twin). Their's also has side and rear screens.
c21 is offline   Reply With Quote

« Sb 164 | Top | Swivel Seats »