Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-25-2004, 04:34 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Good dogs are never forgotten!

What lucky people you were to have had a good dog that you miss dearly!
My Effie, who passed Oct 6, '98 is STILL remembered even though we've had her twin (In looks anyway), for 5 years already

You never forget a good dog, and will always remember Kelsey fondly.

I feel that those folks that think or say ,"It was only a dog" are the ones who need pitying 'cause they never experienced what only a good dog can give. You WILL get over the grief, but you will NEVER forget Kelsey and what she brought to your lives! You're not alone, there are lots of folks that have felt your curent pain and we can only hope that you can get over it and possibly experience the love of another dog someday!
Fogducker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 07:03 PM   #2
Confused & Wandering

1993 34' Excella
Right here, , where ever I wake up
Send a message via AIM to Theo
I had a full blood wolf for a while. She was captured when a cub, and later impounded by the law, who were to kill her, but couldn't. I got her because of my land, and my love of animals, and she was my constant companion for a few years, until she was destroyed by the people I had look after her for a while, when I was away on duty. I will miss that animal until I die, and I will probably dislike the people who betrayed my trust, and killed my wolf for the same length of time.

Theo