Old 12-26-2008, 03:13 PM   #15
4 Rivet Member
1998 28' Excella
Dolores , Colorado
Max and Georgia;
I first read your post this morning shortly after getting into work. I know a number of forum members have responded to the post. We have always had Miniature Scnauzers and they have usually a long life. Our first on was Poco, and we had her for 16 years, Eve was our second, a very timid pup and really our most favorite, we got Mac from a rescue shelter and he an Eve were extremely close. When we put Eve down Mac was distraught for about 6 months. We then got Hunter (Standard Schnauzer) and had Mac for about 3 more years. Hunter (now 5) is our "special" pup. He did miss Mac for about 6 months and we have Mac buried on our property. Hunter knows where it is because visits the spot whenever he is in that area with me. Loosing a close pet like this leaves a hole in your heart and it is difficult to sometimes get through the day without some sorrow. I was talking with my wife yesterday during Christmas dinner and I accidently called Hunter Mac and he has been gone for about 18 months.
I like the part about the Rainbow Bridge and it really makes sense.

Member Four Corners Unit/CAC
WBCCI # 10105
AIR # 28748

dogpound is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off