Old 04-19-2017, 10:56 AM   #1
Rivet Master

2004 28' Classic
Monument , Colorado
Thumbs up Trailer Valet XL, New Support Bracket

I have started a new post on the Trailer Valet XL because of what I learned from the company. Wanted to make sure everyone saw this. I had called them to get the stabilizing plate. I learned on the call that they have developed a new stabilizing bracket that attaches to two points on the trailer and should do a significantly better job of stabilizing the XL. I contacted them yesterday (Tuesday) and they already sent it to me at no cost!

I contacted Trailer Valet at support@trailervalet.com and talked to Mary. If you have your order number from when you bought the XL, it speeds up the process. She will want some measurements and a picture emailed to her and she will send you the new bracket. Very friendly gal! Great service!!

Here is a link to a video of the new bracket.

DaveP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 06:29 AM   #2
Rivet Master

2016 20' Flying Cloud
Centennial , Colorado
Dave,

Thank you for posting this! I am calling Mary today. I love my Trailer Valet but do admit it's not the most "stable" thing around. It's a back breaking experience to move so slowly because of constantly trying to be aware of the ball loosening and then compromising stability etc.... I am a believer of the Trailer Valet though and will continue to use it. It gets the job done and this new stabilizer bracket looks like the thing to make things even safer.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:17 AM   #3
Rivet Master

2015 23' FB International
2007 19' International CCD
Steamboat Springs , Colorado
Thank you for the heads up!!

Just sent an email to Mary requesting the bracket.
Steamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote