I was on the Bilstein web site and happened to notice this. If you live in Southern California and have one of the vehicles it might be worth it.
Ride Testing Vehicle Submission
Do you want Free Shocks?
BILSTEIN Shock Absorbers Aftermarket Development Division is seeking vehicles for the purpose of design/installation confirmation and tuning of dynamic characteristics (damping/valving).
Vehicle usage would encompass approximately 200 miles of on-road evaluation within a week’s period of time.Vehicle owner is required to deliver vehicle to the Bilstein Aftermarket headquarters in Poway, CA, and make arrangements for alternative transportation during the time of product installation and tuning.
In exchange for use of subject vehicle, vehicle owner will receive, at no charge, one set of shock absorbers (front & rear) installed on his/her vehicle, four wheel alignment and a full tank of fuel. ThyssenKrupp Bilstein offers a full “Garage Keeper’s Endorsement” providing vehicle owner insurance.
Passenger Cars Needed:
- ’14-up Chevrolet Corvette Stingray coupe (non Magnetic Ride Control) models
- ’10-’11 Chevrolet Camaro SS convertible
- ’10-’11 Chevrolet Camaro V6 coupe/convertible
- ’09-’12 Mazda RX-8 any trim level
If interested in supplying your Passenger Car, please submit Ride Testing Form.
- ’14-up RAM 2500 4WD Pick-up w/optional rear factory air suspension
- ’14-up RAM 2500 2WD pick-up any trim level
- ’14 up RAM 1500 2/4WD pick-up any trim level (Diesel engine only)
- ’08-up Toyota Sequoia 4WD
- ’15-up Chevy/GMC 1500, Tahoe/Suburban or Yukon/Yukon XL 2/4WD (all trim levels incl. Denali)
- ’05-up Ford F-250/350/450/550 Super Duty pick-up/chassis cab 4WD any trim level (Diesel/Gas engine)
- ’14-up GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 4WD (6.2L gas engine model)
- ’99-’05 Ford Excursion 2WD (diesel engine)
If interested in supplying your Truck/SUV, please submit our Ride Testing Form.