Old 03-25-2016, 11:25 PM   #71
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari
Fort Myers , Florida
What is a forum for? To have discussions on topics of interest

That's the great thing about the Forum - all the great and varied inputs you get. I noticed one post the criticized folks for getting off your original topic. I have actually found that to be beneficial, because I get inputs on things I hadn't considered (but needed to).
Exactly. I have noticed lately, especially on the subject of tow vehicles that criticism is not spared for difference of opinion which could have happened in this thread starting to be an SUV only club when in fact it was a fellow Airstreamer in search of a tow vehicle; even though the "I don't want a truck" was stated.

So, we wound up with a truck. A new 2015 (one of the few left in this part of the country) Ford F150 with the 3.5 Eco-Boost and Max Tow stuff. Certainly it will handle the 23D with at least a degree of authority.
Not SUV. I totally understand as a previous never own a truck person. I just didn't know what I was missing.

In any case, congratulations on the truck and AS - and TRAVEL SAFE. See you somewhere maybe! This spring I'm in Olympic NP; summer is TBD; Sep is Yosemite and Grand Canyon; winter is S Florida and Keys. Ain't it great!
redemption from a fellow member. Regardless of whatever we may think is the best or the only way to go. Yes, congratulations on your decision.

2015 Ford F-150 3.5 Ecobeast 3.55 Lariat
rodsterinfl is offline   Reply With Quote