If they were both in equal condition, I would go with the '67 hands down...not to offend 70's owners, just my opinion.
1. I LOVE the clean lines of the Corning glass windows, even if they do need to be replaced with Lexan eventually
2. I prefer the wood cabinetry vs vinyl which is also usually darker (and grey-ish)
3. The solid cabinet doors are more durable vs tambour which tends to come apart over time
4. Neither would have had a grey water tank, so no advantage/disadvantage there
5. Both are going to have vinyl clad interior walls
6. In some
circles 68 & older are more desirable than than 69 and newer because 69 was a major body/interior transition year. But both are considered "vintage" (25 years or older)
I would let the "price of entry" drive the decision too much...if you don't LOVE the one you buy & end up trading it later for the other, you have gained nothing and probably spent a lot more $$$ in the end. Just my $.02...you really couldn't go wrong with either if
it meets your needs, it really is a personal choice.