it's Thursday and I am busy preparing for my last Rally of the year which starts tomorrow - Watchung NJ Unit's West Point Rally. We will be rallying on campus and attending the Army-Air Force football game on Sat.
A few West Point Cadets will come by our rally spot after the game and judge our 'Putting on the Ritz' hor devours contest. My sampling will be scallops wrapped in bacon.
I've got a pizza in the Magic Chef oven, the 12V lights are just the right brightness and the sound of rain on the shell is relaxing. My dogs are curled up together on the gaucho and all is well. I really couldn't ask for a better home right now.
Cameron & the Labradors, Kai & Samm
North Vancouver, BC Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - Mame Dennis
I was cleaning out the shiny Airstream for winter and the chemical fumes took me on a sentimental journey wafting down to Joe Louis Arena there's a lovely cup there,the Airstream is shiny and cold and it reminds me that its hockey time
__________________ Steph in MI Air# 6996- I Hockeytown USA!!
* Now winter frosts are here it's keeping us very cosy
* It provides us with a third of life's essentials - food, clothing and shelter
* It reminds me of my wife's response on first seeing trailer when
shipped from USA : quote from our diary 23 May 2007 - "I really,
really, really think it's beautiful"
* Still the same feeling today
* It handles impeccably on the road
* It's American along with our tow vehicle and motorcycle. Blame
my father for the American thing - buying me Popular Mechanics
in the 50's. Anyone remember the trunk tester Jim McCahill - I think
he was called
* I will never have to buy another RV, nor have I any desire to. Had
3 motorhomes that were all junk!
Beacause..... I just bought all new foam and fabric to make dinette cushions. I love the fabric and I even have anough for some throws pillow and little curtains above the sink. So my love for it just grows.