After 2 months away from the cruiser working on our daughters new house, I got a good day in today.
I had gone back and forth if I needed to replace the original hitch, I just didn't like the keeper and lock and after 56 years it was time. Airstream did a great job welding it on, 4 grinding wheels later it came off.
I bolted the new hitch in place,then dove into the gas tanks and regulator.
I picked up the new gas parts from Vintage Trailer Supply. Everything came together pretty well. A trip to my son in laws to weld the new hitch and fill in some old holes and the front end will be set.
I moved back inside after that and got both sides of the bathroom cut out, next up to make a new frame for the front.
Also received our new Dometic 3-way frig. a couple weeks back, so still making progress, slow but sure. I sold our SOB camper about 6 weeks ago, so we really need to get Nellie finished by spring.