Old 01-27-2012, 05:19 PM   #29
1 Rivet Member
1976 Argosy 24
monroe , Washington
Sharon, im so excited! We love living here as well. I think i would love to go out on trips even when the weather wasnt so great. I cant wait! Hubby is out there, as i type. It is what it is with the PO. We wanted her because she's super stinkin cool. She'll be even cooler someday.

I was just out there with him, looking at the progress that hes made. It's almost all out, well, not the subfloor or interior skins/walls...btw George, your right, it's covered on both sides in vinyl and when you take a screw out, you can see aluminum shavings. So, it's in their somewhere.

I made a Photobucket account...thank you for that suggestion DKB SATX! Here's the link. Pictures by bamrabnw - Photobucket This is where i will continue to post pics. Much easier for me than having to resize each one. I am actually going out in a min and will take more of the thrashed interior...SCARY! haha

Talk to you all soon. April

bamrabnw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 08:32 AM   #30
Rivet Master
1971 25' Tradewind
Menlo Park , California
Originally Posted by bamrabnw View Post
Much easier for me than having to resize each one.
Pictures posted to Airforums are automatically resized. To post a picture, start by clicking the "Go Advanced" button below the posting box.

Then click the paperclip in the task bar at the top of your new box. Follow the instructions for uploading pictures.

To insert pictures into your post, click the paperclip again and you'll get a drop down menu of the items you've just uploaded. You can put them in one at a time with text in between, or all at once.

They will show up as smaller pictures in the post, but can be clicked for a larger version.

Our travel and renovation blog:
webspinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #31
4 Rivet Member
1976 Argosy 28
Eckville, Lacombe County , Alberta
Send a message via Skype™ to Bex
We bought into a bigger project than originally thought, but thats OK. It just extends the learning curve a bit.
Someone mentioned cleaning. The best two products I have found and used are a general purpose degreaser and accelerated hydrogen peroxide (not mixed, thats probably NOT good) Both can be bought from Janitorial supply Companies (always better than superstores and big box outlets, IMHO) and as they are dilutable you can mix them as needed. I found the degreaser to be the same product as the POR15 degreaser that costs significantly more and comes ready to use. The Acc Hy Peroxide whitens the plastic as well as cleaning and disinfecting as you go, as well. Degrease first, rinse then redo with the Peroxide.
Would love to see pics!

A wise man once told me he wanted to stay fit enough to run a marathon on his hundredth birthday. Another said he wanted to be shot by a jealous husband on his, I'm with the latter. God bless you Richard.

Carpet Cleaning is what I do, it's not who I am.
Bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:18 PM   #32
Rivet Master
Currently Looking...
Sioux Falls , South Dakota
To paste from Photobucket I just open the picture in photobucket, right click on the picture and click "copy", then I go to the reply window in airforums and click paste.

The trailer looks nice.

Click on the link to see a picture of the Sioux River falls near my home.
Eastern South Dakota is very pretty with hills, rivers, and trees.
Splitrock is offline   Reply With Quote