Well the renovation process has already begun. The trailor needs a little more work than I had hoped but not as much as one would expect from a thirtytwo year old trailor. I unrolled the awning and it was nasty, nice green and black mold and dirt. I cleaned it with a brush and some RV awning cleaner I found at Wallyworld and it looks 300% better. I also started sanding the spots where paint had chipped away as well as the areas the PO had "fixed", ugaaaaly. For some reason the PO had used a silicon caulk around the marker/running lights(several different types of lights, I bought all new bulls eye lights) and around/along the seams in some places. The PO also painted around the marker lights where he had done "repairs" and the paint is not close at all. I found an almost exact match to paint over all of these spots and the tops of the end caps, it won't be professional but it will look a whole lot better until my Dad and I can paint the whole trailor. I am going out to take some pictures before I finish the repairs so I can have a before and after. I wish I had taken pic's of the awning before I cleaned it, oh well. I'll post some pic's when I figure out or someone tells me how to post them on this sight. Later.
Different strokes for different folks!
I never learned from a man who agreed with me.