Old 04-30-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
Cloquet , Minnesota
Please help!

I have a '75 Argosy 24. The problem I have is I cannot pull it. I hate to sell it, but if I'm going to enjoy camping this summer I think selling it is the best option. Everything seems to work and has nice clean carpet throughout. I also have an equalizer hitch. Any idea what I could get for this fine collectors item???

lstarkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:11 AM   #2
4 Rivet Member
1974 23' Safari
Vintage Kin Owner
1947 25' Spartan , Manor
I would say to just look at as many classified ads and listings of similar trailers and be realistic about the condition of your own trailer if you plan to sell it.

Eric H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #3
4 Rivet Member
1976 Argosy 28
Eckville, Lacombe County , Alberta
Send a message via Skype™ to Bex
"Everything seems to work and has nice clean carpet throughout"

So presumably you have not owned it too long yourself?
If you are looking to quickly flip it and make a profit, then I suggest you do an advanced search on ebay and look up completed listings for similar units.
If the carpet is clean, but original, I doubt any purchaser would want to keep it. Most folks appear to want laminate or hardwood. If you want do want to sell without issues then I would suggest you find out if all appliances are working as they should, that there are no leaks (there will most likely be leaks somewhere unless its renovated)
I have seen reasonable units sell for as little as 500 so unless you have something remarkable, or you are a great sales person, then I would not get your hopes up too high.
Don't know if this was the sort of answer you were looking for but its my 2 cents.

Bex is offline   Reply With Quote