I too outsourced the restoration work on both of my coaches. From what I have heard, Walts RV should be an excellent source. I have heard nothing but good reports about their work.
Another option for interior refurbishing/restoration, that may be a bit of a tow, would be Fowler Interiors. Arlene and Henry Fowler operate the business, and they specialize in Airstreams/Argosys. They refurbished the interiors in both my Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre and '64 Overlander International. On my Minuet, the work included:
- New Birch Veneer Tambour in upper cabinets with pickled finish.
- New upholtery and foam for cushions.
- New solid oak Credenza Table to replace the plastic laminate table that was gradually disintegrating.
- New Argmstrong Laminate Floor Covering over Quiet Step Underlayment.
- Refinishing front interior dome.
- New screens and fuzzies at all windows.
- White Glove Cleaning of entire interior.
Fowler Interiors is located in Symsonia, KY -- a few miles East of Paducah, KY about 10-minutes from Interstate 24. They are regular advertisers in the Blue Beret
, or you can contact them via e-mail at:
Arlene and Henry are both perfectionists, and I have been absolutely thrilled with the work that they have done on my coaches.
Good luck with your Minuet!