Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-22-2011, 06:59 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1972 Argosy 22
austinburg , Ohio
New drapes for my 1972 Agosy

Hello,i just received and installed my 2 new sets of drapes from J.P.A. Drapes Inc.They fit perfect and look great.If i could fiqure out how to add pictures to the form i would like to post a few.My wife and i are very happy with Audrey over at J.P.A. she did a great job.Now with the new paint on the exterior and the new carpet and drapes on the interior she is like new again.All back the way she was in 72.If someone could help us with posting pictures i will post a few.We are very excited about our Argosy,what a great Trailer.Thank you for all your help .
Take care
Terry and Tammy
jungleterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:05 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member

2012 16' International
2015 25' FB International
Milwaukie , Oregon
Would love to see them...I believe you just go down to the "go advanced button: and then hit "manage attachments" and there you can add your photos

The Small Small Trailer
valmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

1972 Argosy 22
austinburg , Ohio
New drapes for my 1972 Argosy

Hello,i just received and installed my 2 new sets of drapes from J.P.A. Drapes Inc.They fit perfect and look great.If i could figure out how to add pictures to the form i would like to post a few.My wife and i are very happy with Audrey over at J.P.A. she did a great job.Now with the new paint on the exterior and the new carpet and drapes on the interior she is like new again.All back the way she was in 72.If someone could help us with posting pictures i will post a few.We are very excited about our Argosy,what a great Trailer.Thank you for all your help .
Take care
Terry and Tammy
Old 11-22-2011, 10:08 PM   #4

2017 26' Flying Cloud
Alamo Heights , Texas
The forum software is particular about the size of photos, but you can link a photo of more or less any size that's hosted somewhere else.

I have a free account at photobucket where I upload pictures I want to share on the forums. Once the photo is on photobucket, you click on the "direct link" text and it'll copy to your clipboard, and then just click the square button that looks like a yellow sky with mountains. That'll bring up a window for you to paste in the link for your picture and you're in business.

I'm looking forward to the pictures, I got a quote from JPA about drapes for my Argosy, but I have some other financial priorities and the drapes my trailer's PO put in are at least good enough to keep me from exposing myself to the whole campground while changing my clothes.

Zero Gravitas — 2017 Flying Cloud 26U | WBCCI# 15566

He has all of the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire. — Sir Winston Churchill
DKB_SATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:48 PM   #5
Rivet Master

2008 19' Safari SE
Denver , Colorado
Ooh, please do post pics! Until I find my Bambi, I'm living vicariously through everybody else doing the decorating thing.

Blog: 300 Miles or 3:00
zlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:40 AM   #6
2 Rivet Member

1972 Argosy 22
austinburg , Ohio
Hello,i just added a few pictures to my blog page.You can see the Drapes there.
Thank you all again for all your help.
Take care
Terry and Tammy