I took the trailer to a small RV shop. The owner has a Caravel
and therefore knows AS, so that is comforting. I stopped by on the way in to work this morning and he accomplished a lot.
The sewer vent, gasket was replaced (parts & sealant from Inland RV), hot water tank fitting replaced, TV antenna bracket removed and sealed up with a piece of aluminum, air-vent removed and resealed, door seal replaced (Inland).
Regarding the antenna, he said there must have been a plate installed at one time to keep the antenna from rubbing against the skin. Someone obviously removed it and left the two holes open. He said he could see the insulation. That was sealed up.
Tomorrow he packs the bearings and replaces the washers in both the faucets. He is also going to use his "sniffer" to check for gas leaks.
I put two new tires on it before towing it back from Eastern Washington so hopefully I'll now be roadworthy. I then need to concentrate on cleaning up the interior and curtains.