Old 12-08-2005, 09:46 AM   #15
Rivet Master

1975 Argosy 26
1963 24' Tradewind
Seattle , Washington
Egads...

well, I'm glad it worked out ok. I'd replace all of your brake springs - I'll bet you find them broken in the back left. New bearings and packing I'm sure are on your list.

Yes, more pics please! I forgot to add, I like all the windows on the roadside that you have. I'm sure that is one rare trailer.. I haven't seen a Minuet like it before.
Marc

Old 12-08-2005, 05:48 PM   #16
3 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Collettsville , North Carolina
Ok, I have had it here for 1 day and here is what I have done. I got all the beds out and all the carpet is gone. We cleaned the floor and all the cabinets out. I have it down to the plywood floor and the plywood looks real good. I have a couple questions:
Why does the box under the front bed hum so loud?
How thick is the plywood flooring?
How do you clean the metal walls?
We dont know wheather we want wood floors or vinyl, where did you buy your wood flooring or vinyl? I am thinking whatever I get I will get it from lowes Hwd.
mtnman

Old 12-08-2005, 06:12 PM   #17
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
Currently Looking...
Chandler , Oklahoma
The hum is probably the Univolt. I don't know as much as others on here about the flooring. Someone else can help you with that. I bought my flooring at a wholesale flooring store. It is laminate because of the weight issue with real wood. I do know about cleaning. Get some Marine Clean from the Por-15 folks. You will never find anything better to clean that sticky stuff off your walls and ceiling. You will love it for the exterior also. I could hardly believe what a great job it did with no solvents or odors. I'm including pictures of my flooring.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0003.JPG
Views:	77
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	16954   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0004.JPG
Views:	60
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	16955  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0001.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	16956  
Old 12-08-2005, 07:01 PM   #18
3 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by juel
The hum is probably the Univolt. I don't know as much as others on here about the flooring. Someone else can help you with that. I bought my flooring at a wholesale flooring store. It is laminate because of the weight issue with real wood. I do know about cleaning. Get some Marine Clean from the Por-15 folks. You will never find anything better to clean that sticky stuff off your walls and ceiling. You will love it for the exterior also. I could hardly believe what a great job it did with no solvents or odors. I'm including pictures of my flooring.
Juel,
Your argosy really is sharp! Is that all you cleaned it with, Marine Clean? How did you get the storage over your front sofa, did it come that way? I see you also installed a door to the bath. Does everyone take out their little slide-folding-doors? When I said wood I meant laminate or something like that. Does lowes carry the floor material like you have in your coach? Is the loud Hum normal?
mtnman
Old 12-08-2005, 07:05 PM   #19
3 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Juel,
I saw a brad gun in the picture, did you nail your floor down?
mtnman