Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-02-2013, 07:19 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member
 
1973 Argosy 22
Shepherdsville , Kentucky
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 71
Argosy parts

Does anyone know a used parts dealer that deals mostly in Argosy parts? I've been looking for the tail light assembly and bezel for a 73 Argosy 22 and have had no luck finding them. If I don't find them I'll mold in something else. like maybe 59 Cadillac bullets. Tom
__________________

__________________
Tom S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:27 PM   #2
Rivet Master
 
wxbuoy's Avatar
 
1991 35' Airstream 350
Carriere , Mississippi
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,205
Send a message via Skype™ to wxbuoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom S View Post
..... If I don't find them I'll mold in something else. like maybe 59 Cadillac bullets. Tom

Don't take this the wrong way, but I am kinda hoping you don't find them since the caddy bullets would looks so cool!
__________________

__________________
Dave and Felicia
wxbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:17 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member
 
1973 Argosy 22
Shepherdsville , Kentucky
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxbuoy View Post
Don't take this the wrong way, but I am kinda hoping you don't find them since the caddy bullets would looks so cool!
I've built a few street rods so it doesn't bother me to do some changing.
__________________
Tom S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:53 AM   #4
Rivet Master
 
1977 Argosy 24
Currently Looking...
Milltown , Wisconsin
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom S View Post
I've built a few street rods so it doesn't bother me to do some changing.
I think you should section and chop it, so only a midget would be able to stand up in it.
__________________
ventport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:02 PM   #5
4 Rivet Member
 
1976 24' Argosy 24
Milford , New Jersey
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 283
What do they look like? Are they the big rectangular bezels or the standard square bezels?
__________________
Gkiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:20 AM   #6
2 Rivet Member
 
1973 Argosy 22
Shepherdsville , Kentucky
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gkiesel View Post
What do they look like? Are they the big rectangular bezels or the standard square bezels?
I need the large rectangular one that goes from side to side.
__________________
Tom S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:04 AM   #7
Rivet Master
Commercial Member
 
Colin H's Avatar
 
1957 30' Sovereign of the Road
1959 28' Ambassador
1949 24' Limited
Peru , New York
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom S View Post
Does anyone know a used parts dealer that deals mostly in Argosy parts? I've been looking for the tail light assembly and bezel for a 73 Argosy 22 and have had no luck finding them. If I don't find them I'll mold in something else. like maybe 59 Cadillac bullets. Tom
Try Ryan at RV Revive RV Salvage Parts Airstream Trailer Interiors Restorations Collision Repairs. He parts out wrecked Airstream's & Argosy's. He is well versed in Airstream's & is fair on prices & shipping.
Colin
Colin H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:06 AM   #8
2 Rivet Member
 
1973 Argosy 22
Shepherdsville , Kentucky
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin H View Post
Try Ryan at RV Revive RV Salvage Parts Airstream Trailer Interiors Restorations Collision Repairs. He parts out wrecked Airstream's & Argosy's. He is well versed in Airstream's & is fair on prices & shipping.
Colin
I did, but he didn't have what I need right now. I'll call him later on if I don't find it soon.
__________________

__________________
Tom S is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.