Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Airstream "In the News"
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-05-2012, 12:01 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1990 25' Excella
Pflugerville , Texas
Where is your AS sleeping tonight?

This article appeared in the Austin American-Statesman and I will copy the first two paragraphs and give a link for the rest of the article.

Restored Airstream trailer hits road to promote Austin

"Austin tourism officials are hitting the road to promote the city, rolling out an Airstream trailer that will pop up at locations around town and across the nation.
The rundown, 35-year-old trailer was rescued from the side of a highway in Brenham and restored in Austin with the help of musicians Dan Dyer and Jesse Ebaugh and Design Build Adventure, a locally based company."

This begs the question is there a rescue group for airstreams like there are for dogs?
If you find a airstream along the side of the road and it follows you home can you keep it?
Cheers
Bill
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	032012_trailer_ma_1400958c.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	155062  
Old 04-05-2012, 06:35 AM   #2
Rivet Master

1978 31' Sovereign
Tampa , Florida
Man that thing is hideous looking. I can't believe they ruined it with that wrap, but it certainly gets attention I bet.
Taylormade is offline   Reply With Quote