Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Marketplace > Commercial Listings
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-03-2006, 02:05 PM   #1
Creative Film Cars
Commercial Member

New York , New York
Use your Airstream in film and photo shoots

Hello,

We’re from Creative Film Cars in Manhattan. We are the Northeast’s premier provider of vehicles for film, television, fashion shoots, magazines and events.

Ever wonder whose cars those models are draping themselves over in Vogue Magazine, or are sitting in the background of the latest Scorsese flick? They are privately owned cars just like yours. From show winning trailer queens, to the wreck that has been parked in front of your apartment for weeks these productions use them, and they pay.

We would like to invite the members of the Airstream forums in the New York City metro area to submit their trailers to our free film car database.

Basically, we act as an agent for your vehicle. You supply us with a few photos and we put them in front of our hundreds of clients, and on our online database. When a client selects your ride, we contact you immediately, see if you’re interested, and send you a contract. In most cases no driving will be required. They just have to look the part.

As a fully licensed and insured company, your Airstream is safe and covered with a one million dollar policy. At the shoot, you are welcome to stay with your vehicle to ensure that is treated in the manner, and with the respect it deserves. A CFC representative will attend every shoot to guarantee that everything goes smoothly. Location, length of shoot, and use of vehicle are among the factors that determine payment. The moment the shoot is completed you get a check in your hand. Now wasn't that easy?

Additional benefits are increasing the vehicles provenance, value, possible tax write-offs, and seeing your vehicles in print or on film.

Go to http://www.creativefilmcars.com/submit.htm and submit your vehicle. It's really pretty simple. It costs nothing to be listed with our company and your information is protected and will never be shared with anyone. Ever.

For more info give us a call at 212-864-4060 and we will be happy to answer any of your questions, or go to http://www.creativefilmcars.com.

Cheers,
Donald and John
Creative Film Cars
creativefilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 04:13 PM   #2
Still wears a thong

Picture

Does it have to be a trailer picture? I have some polaroids that I would like to send you.
Mrs. Tin Hut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 05:18 PM   #3
We can tow it!

1996 28' Excella
Where the water tastes like wine , Michigan
Does it have to be a vehicle/trailer?

Wow great idea, we are looking for revenue in the rust belt. Ya know in Michigan we're having some hard times, lots of lay offs, factories heading to the far east...so could the models drape themselves on some nice large public works that would benefit our great state? I was thinking either the lovely Belle Isle Bridge, or the Ambassador bridge (the Canadians can probably use some extra cash too with Ford pulling out), could have an international theme going there? Here's some lovely photos. Remember we have lots more bridges than that to offer...
I can't really imagine allowing anyone to drape themselves on my airstream or anything else I own. Well okay Gary Oldman, if he's available I'll think about it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	amb bridge.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	18172  
Attached Images

Old 02-03-2006, 05:30 PM   #4
Rivet Master

I would not live anywhere else though....

It almost brings a tear to my eye to see that wonderful picture of the Belle Isle Bridge. I spent many a sunny summer afternoon on that island!
I work for one of the automakers and it is sad to see all that my parents and grandparents did to help make this the auto capital of the world just shrivel up and die. It is in our blood to make cars here. I hope everyone out here realizes that for every auto job that is lost another seven jobs go with it that are not directly related to the industry.
Good job on pointing out our great state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin sista
Wow great idea, we are looking for revenue in the rust belt. Ya know in Michigan we're having some hard times, lots of lay offs, factories heading to the far east...so could the models drape themselves on some nice large public works that would benefit our great state? I was thinking either the lovely Belle Isle Bridge, or the Ambassador bridge (the Canadians can probably use some extra cash too with Ford pulling out), could have an international theme going there? Here's some lovely photos. Remember we have lots more bridges than that to offer...
I can't really imagine allowing anyone to drape themselves on my airstream or anything else I own. Well okay Gary Oldman, if he's available I'll think about it.
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 05:40 PM   #5
We can tow it!

1996 28' Excella
Smile In the name of Gitcheegumee couldn't leave this one off...

Ok I know they like New York, but how about this beauty? The Mackinac Bridge. Tell the models there's fudge up there!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	mackinac bridge.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	243.4 KB
ID:	18174  
Old 02-03-2006, 06:11 PM   #6
Rivet Master

, Minnesota
We have scenic beauty in Minnesota too!

Here's a picture of the Ford hydroelectric plant on the Mississippi River in St Paul. Notice the Ford sign behind the generator station.

We were hoping that Ford would close the plant so that developers could tansform the property into high rise condos and offices, but that hasn't happened. Yet.
Attached Images

markdoane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 06:30 PM   #7
We can tow it!

1996 28' Excella
Smile ok lets just look at natural features we need the money!!

Can ya beat the pictured rocks?? Can I get a witness?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	pictured rocks.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	193.2 KB
ID:	18177  
Old 02-03-2006, 08:08 PM   #8
Rivet Master

1974 27' Overlander
1954 26' Romany Cruiser
1960 26' Overlander
Rockingham County , New Hampshire