Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Marketplace > Commercial Listings
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-04-2014, 05:24 PM   #1
Rivet Master
Commercial Member

Vintage Kin Owner
Naples , Florida
Solar Installation Center

Hi Folks,

You probably are aware that I am a big proponent of solar power. To back that up, I will be opening an RV Solar installation Center in the Hood River, OR area seasonally from May 15 thru Oct. 15, in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge.

Along with installing solar charging systems from AM Solar featuring Blue Sky and Morningstar controllers, we will also be providing Lifeline batteries and Magnum Energy products.

I will also be doing a variety of other RV electrical work as time and scheduling permit. Things like 30-50 amp conversions, quality automatic transfer switches and power converters, trailer re-wiring, Magnum inverter and inverter/charger installations and ………….air conditioning installation, service and upgrades.

PM me for more information.

THANKS
lewster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:25 PM   #2

2012 23' International
Monterey , California
[QUOTE="lewster;1423258"]Hi Folks, You probably are aware that I am a big proponent of solar power. To back that up, I will be opening an RV Solar installation Center in the Hood River, OR area seasonally from May 15 thru Oct. 15, in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge. Along with installing solar charging systems from AM Solar featuring Blue Sky and Morningstar controllers, we will also be providing Lifeline batteries and Magnum Energy products. I will also be doing a variety of other RV electrical work as time and scheduling permit. Things like 30-50 amp conversions, quality automatic transfer switches and power converters, trailer re-wiring, Magnum inverter and inverter/charger installations and ………….air conditioning installation, service and upgrades. PM me for more information. THANKS [/QUOT hi I have a 2012International and would like to get a quote for a solar installation . Thanks Shirley West spwest25@att.net. I live on the Monterey Peninsula in California
Rockycreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:54 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

2008 16' International
Seattle , Washington
After talking to a variety of Seattle-area solar resellers, I've opted to drive down to visit Lew for a solar installation (among other things). I have to say that Lew is 100x more knowledgeable than anyone I've spoken with to date. He's patient, thoughtful, and detail oriented. Great communication!

Looking forward to my visit to Hood River!

BC
bc_seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:02 AM   #4
Rivet Master
Commercial Member

Vintage Kin Owner
Naples , Florida
BC,

Thanks for the vote of confidence. You will NOT be disappointed!
lewster is offline   Reply With Quote